Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

That source is from the PSU uploader, mainly used by the JP players. I kinda think the JP players know more about the game.

*cough*

there's the math and its supportive of what JP players figured and not what those with no proof insist.

Quote Originally Posted by Namine View Post
    That source is from the PSU uploader, mainly used by the JP players. I kinda think the JP players know more about the game.
    Yes, it's physically impossible for Japanese people to be incorrect. One was once, allegedly, but a rift in space/time appeared and swallowed them up. On top of this, the Japanese servers (which had two worlds once upon a time) are clearly identical in every way to the North American ones.

It was always suspected to be 200, and this has been confirmed by various GMs from time to time. I believe them.

There is no population O.O
    i ate teh stars
    死の恐怖の人生の恐怖から以下の通りです。完全に死んでは、いつでも用意されている生活の男性 。

Similar to what Namine said, but..
    I think it is more like..

empty star = 0-75 (mid point = 50)
    full star = 76-125 (mid point = 100)
    1.5 star= 126-175 (mid point = 150)
    2 star = 176-225. (mid point = 200)
    2.5 star = 226-275 (mid point 250)
    3 star = 276-325 (mid point 300)
    4 star = 326-375 (mid point 350)
    4.5 star = 376-425 (mid point 400)
    5 star = 476-500

that is why you always see 5 star -> full universe is might more quicker than 1 star change to 1.5 stars.
    (but it is still possible to be 525, that is what I dunno, I won't say more until I m really confident in the max 500 or 525)

My event http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...82#post2273982
    has 102 register and 24 staffs but the peak time I tried to find is still only 1 star.

even at the end game, where the result data showed that more than 92 people come to line up for trade their stuff (add staffs there, it will be higher than 100 people for sure, but I still see only 1 full star.. this prove that 1 full star can have higher than 100)

Well, not JP uploader has to correct on everything, first, he might never use program to really counts people head like this, and second, uploader can be upped by anybody.
    Last edited by Arika; Mar 23, 2009 at 12:34 AM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by bloodflowers View Post
    Yes, it's physically impossible for Japanese people to be incorrect. One was once, allegedly, but a rift in space/time appeared and swallowed them up. On top of this, the Japanese servers (which had two worlds once upon a time) are clearly identical in every way to the North American ones.

It was always suspected to be 200, and this has been confirmed by various GMs from time to time. I believe them.
    Then provide us with some actual proof in the form of a quote from a GM, will you? Until then, you and your cohorts can continue to spew the "A GM SED SO!11" all you like -- there are those of us who will refuse to believe you nonetheless.

Logically speaking, I see no reason why the Japanese servers would support FEWER players than the NA servers.

KeyBoard Puncher~

Quote Originally Posted by Kazemi View Post
    13 parties per page at the mission counter and stops listing parties a bit into the 9th page. i know this because one event on a full universe i couldn't find a friend's party listed since it overflowed.

can't remember how many it lists on the last page so we'll just go with 8 full pages...
    8 * 13 * 4 (for event missions) = 416 players

not all of those parties are gonna be full and then there's those that aren't counted. throw in the mob of players in the lobby looking for a party and such, the people dancing down on the 4th floor, those hanging in their room that are still bound to that universe and that'll likely put things around the 500 mark.

so from that i'd agree with the 500 theory. kinda doubt a single server could handle 1000 players anyways simply because of the sheer amount of processing power that would be needed.
    FYI...Eve Online runs 1 single server with 45,000 people connected regularly. So --->