Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

I'm not sure if anybody mentioned this, but what about making a unit that can add one more attack to the 3-attack-combo, but like the God/Battle, you can only have one extra attack, and you can't use it with non-combo weapons.

I just thought about this last night
    The soon-to-be Steel-type Gym Leader of Ace Trainers United, FC will come along soon.

That's a good idea. o-o
    I'm not sure if possible though.

Just to be "fair," make the drop rate really low.
    The soon-to-be Steel-type Gym Leader of Ace Trainers United, FC will come along soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaZedlen View Post
    Just to be "fair," make the drop rate really low.
    Define low?
    Easy to get or hard to get?

Make it harder to get, but like something in the middle of: Rare monster 1/22 and 1/205 (but you don't have to use a rare monster, I just couldn't think of an easier way to put it...)

Don't item's have somewhat hard drop rates already? If a rare monster had a 1/200 ish drop rate, that's like as hard as a heaven's punisher from them. xD

I was just using it as an example, it was late at night and I couldn't think to write out a "better" explaination :S

Anyway, I think it would need an insane drop rate because think about it: adding another attack to a 3-attack-combo, using a MECHGUN with a HU...

yea, can you say broken? So give it a shitty drop rate...

May be some animation issues (certain weapons).

I'd like it if more items could be added to the "gray section" like traps. The 30 item limit is something that's always bugged me and really there's no good reason for there to be such a limit (It's not really part of the gameplay and the only thing it does is make us telepipe more often).

o.o

Shame that theres no feasible way for model injection yet. Would make the game so much more fun with added diversity. As for some other changes; customized drop table with all the useless items like silence claw moved into vhard where they might actually be able to be used. Then again, the process of changing the drop's is so long and annoying to create/balance that this idea is pointless.
    Also, enemy stat changes would be really nice though I don't think theres an easy way someone can do that (excluding staff at someplace else). A harder difficulty level would add new life to the game for those who are high leveled and hate grinding on easy enemies. v2 stats would be fun =D

hai alis

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyHunter View Post
    May be some animation issues (certain weapons).

I'd like it if more items could be added to the "gray section" like traps. The 30 item limit is something that's always bugged me and really there's no good reason for there to be such a limit (It's not really part of the gameplay and the only thing it does is make us telepipe more often).
    I think that the item limit *could* be changed, I'm not sure. That would be so cool though. The animations, nope. xD

Quote Originally Posted by kizu View Post
    o.o

Shame that theres no feasible way for model injection yet. Would make the game so much more fun with added diversity. As for some other changes; customized drop table with all the useless items like silence claw moved into vhard where they might actually be able to be used. Then again, the process of changing the drop's is so long and annoying to create/balance that this idea is pointless.
    Also, enemy stat changes would be really nice though I don't think theres an easy way someone can do that (excluding staff at someplace else). A harder difficulty level would add new life to the game for those who are high leveled and hate grinding on easy enemies. v2 stats would be fun =D

hai alis
    Hm, who are you....., you know who I am. And actually, if I read a certain someones posts (or ask someone who isn't too fond of me) I might beable to figure out how to edit monster stats. Also I would actually go through all the trouble of editing every single drop in the game (that'll take soooo long ;_; ).

Edit: Okay, I know who now. xDD
    Last edited by RikaPSOW; Mar 29, 2009 at 07:07 PM.