Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

And it's done:

117930006 by ~Meudeujeu on deviantART

Valorus Zero

Valorus is the main villain in our current D&D campaign.

Once a normal dark elf with no particular features, Valorus became what he is now thanks to a very unexpected course of events. Infected with a very rare specie of magical symbion known as the Keraptis parasite (named after the disused mage who created them), Valorus turned his new condition into an advantage he could use to serve his new goals (goals that are a consequence of his infection, but that won't be detailed here).

Not only Valorus survived his infection, where most hosts die within the week following the first contact, but he also managed to get some control over the parasite unique properties. The most noticeable feature of the Keraptis parasite is its ability to change the shape of its host randomly, usually provoking ithe host's death in a few days due to the extremely traumatizing experience this body unstability can cause.
    But the parasite usually infects unintelligent species (animals, vermins...) through body of waters and such, not creatures with a mind. As the first intelligent host (for which the parasites were created at first place), Valorus managed to prevent the parasite from changing his shape when not desired. Moreover, he managed to control this ability to some extent, and in a matter of weeks. He could then choose when to shapechange, but not what form he could assume.

As of now, though, Valorus fully masters two forms, one being that of a black skinned wyvern, the other being the one presented here. The 'Zero' in the name comes from the fact it's the very first form Valorus learned to master. The form shown here is also pretty different from the original one, Valorus contributing to it with new additions as he progresses in the mastering of his shapechanging ability.
    By the end of the campaign, Valorus won't need to change shapes anymore as he will able to shape instantly and independently any of his limbs or other parts of his body while staying in his original dark elf form, which will make him a very deadly and unpredictable opponent. Players will, however, fight with Valorus Zero during Chapter 25 ("Final Assault"), where the only clone Valorus made of himself before the Slarecian cloning machine got destroyed will lead a full-scale attack on the players' HeadQuarters in order to retrieve all the missing artifacts pieces needed to get his plan achieved. As a less advanced copy of the original, this version of Valorus will still have to rely on his "Zero" form during battles, while the real Valorus will already be at his full capabilities at that point of the campaign.

At the beginning, this form wasn't granted a third torso arm and the snake tail. Later on, the torso arm will be able to throw itself and retract, much like an organic grappling hook.
    Besides the obvious claws, fangs, and tail, Valorus Zero carries a huge blade instead of his right arm. His left arm is also able to throw spikes charged of negative energy, those being replaced by new ones in a matter of seconds. Valorus Zero is also amazingly agile, despite his bulky shape and heavy structure.
    Also, because he assumes the shape of a somewhat brutal looking monster doesn't mean Valorus becomes such. Under this form, Valorus is still able to make full use of his mental abilities, including his keen sense of strategy and magic powers. This deceiving primitive appearance is what makes him truly deadly, as fighting with Valorus Zero is definately more than just a matter of brute force.

(lol character description written like shit)

Well, I'm fully aware there is several big mistakes in the drawing, but I don't want/don't know how/am too lazy to fix them as of now.
    Overall, I'm pretty satisfied of how it turned out for an experiment. At the very least, I didn't screw up the whole sketch the way I thought I would have had.

Any comment appreciated, even though I can safely say constructive criticism (as in: "what should be fixed") won't do anything for this one. Not saying it's not welcome, but that I won't touch this particular drawing again.

Good job!

so it's finished.. that means you have time for requests/art trades?

For the record, "Constructive Criticism" is rarely there for you to change it on the particular drawing, just some advice for your next project really.

It's a lot clearer in color though. Good Job.
    Cell, Human Male (Level 142), HU 10/RA 5/FO 5/FF 15/PT 20 - PC/PS2, Online
    Lime, Newman Female (Level 132), HU 3/FO 10/FT 20/WT 10/AT 20/MF 15 - PC/PS2, Online
    Sita Beta, Cast Female (Level 150), HU 10/RA 10/FO 10/FI 20/GT 10/FG 10/FM 13/GM 20 - PC/PS2, Online
    Cassie, Beast Female (Level 60), HU 7/RA 3/AF 7 - PC/PS2, Online