I have an Inferno Bazooka and I heard you can change it into a Frozen Shooter? Is that true? And if so, how. I'm sorry I could not find it in the Guides section anywhere, and I am also sorry if there are posts already about this. I just couldn't find them. This is my first post, long time visiter, but a first time poster.

Thanks.

To my current knowledge you "Find" the Frozen Shooter. Not make it. Besides I couldn't see why a bazooka would turn into a rifle.

Whoa really? I was online and someone told me that I could do that. I guess he was wrong. Well thanks though.

Yeah, you can find the Frozen Shooter in Ult Forest from a Hildetorr with a Purplenum character.

Yeah, you can find the Frozen Shooter in Ult Forest from a Hildetorr with a Purplenum character.
    Not just Purplenum, you can also find it from a Forest Hildertorr with Greenil, Whitill, and Yellowboze.

Friend To Rappies
    Trapped Somewhere in the Inner Circle of Fault

1st the rumor that you can turn the Inferno Baooka into Froen Shooter is just that, a rumor, there is absolutely no truth behind it and its just someone just started saying.

2nd, not just Purplenum can find it, as previosly mentioned. Here is a link to see who can find it and where. Just scroll to the bottom

3rd, and finally, You may have just misheard the guy. He may have said something about changing Frozen Shooter, which you can do. Here is a link to see how to turn the Frozen Shooter into Snow Queen, but personally, I like Frozen better

Problem Solved *Flies Off*

Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

If your ranger has high ATA, or maxed out ATA like mine, turn that frozen shooter into a snow queen. Preferably, pipe for one until you get a frozen shooter with hit %s. Being able to freeze groups of monsters in one or two shots is worth losing the ability to combo. I guess you'll just have to try it for yourself to see what I mean.

tired little somebody in an forgotten place

That would be cool if you could but you cant you find the frozen shooter then you can evolve that into snow queen.

You cant evolve something into a frozen shooter!

Somthing else (off topic)
    Snow queen can be made from a frozen shooter and photon booster, but in my personal opinion, DONT do it. Snow queen freezes bad, in comparison to frozen shooter,AND snow queen cannot combo. So that means its one shot per time, Frozen shooter can do 3 combo.

Its ur own choice for using the photon booster, but id say NO!

PatserGOUKI