Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bows

Default Bows

Are they fun to use and strong? Ive been lvling all the single hands guns to see what they are like at 40 and also classes. I wanted to know how are they?

personally i like them. i mean who seriously doesnt think longbows are cool?

if it makes any difference to you the bullets level rather fast.
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

Ok nice. I was shooting to lvl up all single hand arms to 40 and i notice Wartechers and ProTransers get bows.

Bows are somewhat outperformed by rifles currently I believe, but they are solid weapons. They also (not that matters as much anymore) inflict the same SE levels as rifles.
    Coming Soon!

i dont know why everyone goes on about that rifles outclass bows so use them.
    ill admit that rifles probably do outclass them but i mean, big deal. personally i prefer to use what weapons i think look cool etc rather than whats the best.

i try to stay away from the "cookie cutter" things. too much of this game all ready is full of sheep in a sense. ok with the masterclasses you dont have much choice but with other classes you do. peopel still use the same things. no offence to anyone of course
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

I like bows better on my Guntecher. Plus, they are getting a boost as some point in the future so they shouldn't be outclassed as badly as most people feel they are now.

Every gun practically outclasses bows.

Handguns, Twin Handguns, Cards, and Xbows do 60-75% of the damage of bows, but either have a faster firing rate or hit multiple times.

Bows are only good for range. Even SE 4 isn't enough to consider it, since most enemies are weak to SE 2.

Bows will be really good when the supplemental update hits the US servers though. They will receive a damage (Like 40-50% more) and firing rate boost.

Its worth mentioning that they work well against bullet-resistant enemies too.
    Cheating is just an admission of personal inadequacy.

Bow flat out suck right now.

I do carry one for one of two purposes. Hitting something that is flying around (range), or hitting something far away that only needs another hit to die and I don't feel like walking to it (lazy).

Once we get the update, they should be better.

bows are great my friend has a cast pt and he does 1200-1400 per shot no matter what since it penetrates defense so you dont have to aim at weak spots ( but vs land bosses you should use nades buts thats not the point. they are a slower, pentrating rifle (same dmg no matter where you hit mob/boss)
    Lobos H Figgy 150
    Asuka N Techa 150
    Ignis B Fighta 130
    Vesna Hiver C Gunnah 110

XD