Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

The booting system is fine as it is. Asshole players are the real problem. Anyway, they fixed this on the JP ver recently. We can now black list any player anytime. You only need their ID# which you can easily get from the logs. As for when this update finds its way to the english servers, my guess would be 12 ~ 18 months. Just gotta be patient.
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuka Miyamoto View Post
    The booting system should go by a voting system. When leader wants to boot a player in the partly. All other player should beable to choose by voting to kick the person or not.

Like in "ea" games like battlefield modern combat.
    theres always problems with the vote kick as well.
    many other games that have it mike mgs4 online. you might get 1 or 2 people on a team and they abuse a glitch or use lag so they can do stuff to you when you don't know they are there.

the vote kick is brought up and usually the team they are on will vote no because there team will be winning because of the cheating.
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    The booting system is fine as it is. Asshole players are the real problem. Anyway, they fixed this on the JP ver recently. We can now black list any player anytime. You only need their ID# which you can easily get from the logs. As for when this update finds its way to the english servers, my guess would be 12 ~ 18 months. Just gotta be patient.
    I don't quite follow. I am not in front of my game but I could swear I could Blist someone who is in the same run as me. How is the JP version different then?

I just play on my own or with some allies but we never boot each other never have so i dont see us starting that soon

Quote Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
    I don't quite follow. I am not in front of my game but I could swear I could Blist someone who is in the same run as me. How is the JP version different then?
    Right now you need some kind of contact with a player to Blacklist them right? Partner card, simple mail, my room visit/message or have them near you like in a lobby or mission. This isn't needed at all on JP ver. As long as you can find their ID# from your logs, you can use that to blacklist them.

Like the example given in this topic, someone could boot you from the party just before a boss. Instead of waiting outside the mission counter, hoping they show up, you could just check your logs and blacklist them on the spot. The asshole players can't hide anymore. If they want to keep booting everyone for selfish reasons, they will regret it later when they can't join random parties or use player shops.
    Quit PSO2

I just b-list the person or give them bad feedback on there 360 account and block them.

There no use of me going are saying this person boots when I could be in another party trying to get rares. Yes i have been booted. And I'll been boot a lot but i learn it's just wasting my time getting mad about it.

by 'logs', i'm guessing this is a PC-user only option? unless there's some option on the PS2 i'm still unaware of.

No mostly booters are in the 360. From my exsperience.

Quote Originally Posted by goldbrease View Post
    theres always problems with the vote kick as well.
    many other games that have it mike mgs4 online. you might get 1 or 2 people on a team and they abuse a glitch or use lag so they can do stuff to you when you don't know they are there.

the vote kick is brought up and usually the team they are on will vote no because there team will be winning because of the cheating.
    This... doesn't apply, though. O.o; In MGS4 you're playing against another team; in PSU you're all on THE SAME TEAM. If the leader votes to kick someone right before the boxes, no one's going to say yes.
    Through Nests of Dragons, Beneath Caves of Demons
    Along Halls of Warriors, Between Ruins of Villians
    Courageous avatars of peace stand unyielding.

Follow this link for an expansive listing of my swag

booted 4 times today by different people.

because of the huge amount of visit's here daily, could we not post a shame list?
    the second boot i got today, i sent a priv chat request to the dude and he accepted. he thought i wanted a trade from this forum so he's a poster here.
    i gave him as much shit as possible until he ended the convo.
    send neg feedback and blisted him.

but still wont stop him booting anyone else when ever he wants.