Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

iv not actually been booted at all yet. must be lucky as iv saw a hell of a list of comments saying such and such boots at boxes

im doing runs a lot just now (360).for caution by reading this iv been going leader now but join my party if you see me. the character ill be using it Kunoichi. ill be using her till shes 150 then im gonna switch to Elie for a bit . my sig shows who they are =]
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

next person to boot me is getting a nice surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01 View Post
    next person to boot me is getting a nice surprise.
    nice for who lol?

What you gonna do?
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

I haven't seen the entire map yet but its interesting. I like it.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    I haven't seen the entire map yet but its interesting. I like it.
    Theres a big square with a little square in the middle or on one side, and you see you gotta keep the baddies outta the little square. The baddies come from different parts of the big square and try to get into the little square, and if theyre in the little sqaure for too long it goes BOOM. But you have these super special secret awsome laser fences you can use to keep the baddies outta the little square but they only last 10 seconds and take a minute to use again.

There's alot of squares... and alot of baddies... yah that about sums it up i guess.

well i guess ppl are nvr happy with new stuff and old stuff..ppl always have to complain.. if u dont like the mission DONT DO IT THEN.. yes it sucks to get kik out of a party.. but what can u do? really..... oh well just move on and keep on playing..... dont let ppl like that get the best of u .. after all its just a game thats all it is..i dont know why some ppl make it a point to get all worked up over a game,,, a game is too have fun,relax and have a great time not to be all mad,or fighting or complaining over this.. if u dont like the game then DONT PLAY IT.. just move on ppl!!

It never happened to me but, It may just happen soon. Once I get the Orpa/ HP restore I really could care less about this mission.

*skips everyone's comments*
    This mission gives amazing EXP for it's time. My human was 142 when it was released and capped 150 doing S2 runs in about 5, 6 hours.
    Currently working on my newman now.
    And of course the drops aren't that great, it's all for fast EXP and MP. You can do this mission in under 15 minutes and get 480 MP and really decent EXP.
    Durp durp durp! <____<

I really enjoy this mission, if you're looking for some fun instead of ZOMG items that I can sell and make all te moniez its instant win. I some runs earlier with some of my friends and we had a great time of it.
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.