Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

All my partner machines are named after the main characters of the movie TRON (spoilers in that link). Go see it, it's a piece of art (the making of makes that more clear then the movie itself, but it's quite nice without it).

Main, human female: CLU (butler PM) - that was the program Flynn wrote to find his source code in the corporation ENCOM, that stole it from him.

CAST female: TRON (442) - the program that names the movie (no spoilers).

Beast female: YORI (424) - program written by Dr. Lora Baines.

Newman male: SARK (454) - program written by Ed Dillinger, the CEO of ENCOM, the master control programs second in command.

Iris Forscythe: X-ATM092. Giant Spider mech from FF8
    Setsuna: Yuunagi. Her sword from Negima
    Takamachi Nanoha: Raising Heart. Her weapon
    Youmu: Myon her ghost.

I fill the void that your party has, rather it be in need of a melee fighter, or a Techer.
    I am Iris, The Blades of the White Flame..
    The Flower of Death

Sedna {GH 432} : named more for the planetoid than the goddess
    Domina {GH 441} : basic latin
    Meltlan {GH 411} : race of giant female warriors akin to the Zentraedi
    Dawt {GH 101} : it's a small red ball, so I picked something diminutive

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I have one that's named Josette, she's my main's PM. She's the pure melee one wearing a pink dress with brown hair (forget which series and model she is). She's named after a certain Enix game character that was in a game never released in the US (but would have been AWESOME if it was...)

Another is named So-Chan (although she might be named So Chan now, forget if they still allow hyphens or not). She's Nuku Nuku's partner machine, and taken from the series of the same name (it's a mobile support mecha her designer made for her, but forgot to make the joints movable).

I'm drawing a blank on my other two PM's right now, but I know I made one named XPR-571 or something along those lines. XPR for Experimental Prototype Robot, and 571 because of the SR-71 Blackbird. I actually liked the name so much I use a variant of it in some other games I play, for robot-style characters. I think I might have made my last one Key, again from an anime.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Ardjet is Neith's PM. Again, linked to Zone of the Enders (Ardjet is the first mech boss you fight in ZoE2).

Iris is Terra's PM. Honestly, I just liked the name; I didn't necessarily pull it from anywhere.

Nephitis is Shiori's PM. Again, Zone of the Enders. Nephitis is an enemy mech in ZoE2, linked to Neith.

Eve is Teika's PM. I wanted a name that correllated with creation, since Teika herself is meant to be the first mostly-successful creation of a hybrid-Newman (She's not meant to be entirely Newman DNA; I'm still writing the backstory completely, but there's a reason she blacks out all the time). To fit with the whole 'creation' theme, I figured Eve suited the PM's name well. And no, I'm not religious at all

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Mines are: Sange, Yasha, Guldmilla and Heavenpunisher, like PSO's (now, PSU's) weaps.

My girls: Eris, Nėssa, Naethda, Naoki .::2006 - 2010 PC/PS2R.I.P::.

My girls reborn

My PMs have always been named "JailBait Loli," which came from one of the members here using the phrase in reference to his PM. XD

On my second account, I used "JailBait Loli V.2" on my beast character, and when I turned her into the butler, I changed the name to "JailBait ManLoli" XD

For PSP though, my dog PM is named "Nyx," cause that's my beagle's name lol I've been so tempted to get him a Rappy backpack, you have no idea...
    Through Nests of Dragons, Beneath Caves of Demons
    Along Halls of Warriors, Between Ruins of Villians
    Courageous avatars of peace stand unyielding.

Follow this link for an expansive listing of my swag

Quote Originally Posted by Pwincess View Post
    He was named Jacob based on the character from Twilight. <3
    >_______________________________________________ >

On Topic
    My one PM, Evil Mikumiko, got her name because she was raised on nothing but mikumiko outfits.
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

Mine are called: "Strike PM", "Armor PM", "Range PM" and 'Tech PM".

Because I can never remember what they do.

My PM's names are Valentine and ImHotYourNot
    -LadyDatura