Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

It's part of the big supplemental update they did in Japan back in March. They made it so some classes could boost the maximum level of certain PAs - I.E. you can make a Fortefighter with level 50 Twin Saber PAs, a Fortegunner with level 30 Spear PAs, a Wartecher with level 40 buffs, etc. That way, any class could (theoretically) get up to level 50 with a set PA, and not be restricted to master types. Unfortunately, the amount needed to do it, and the amount you can have max, means you could only do it with one or two weapons (and you can reverse it, you just need more points to spend in other things, then).

Don't worry though, since we won't see this for another 6 months to a year. This is just a heads-up.

Edit: Look in General Discussion for a topic named "Supplemental Update: March (I think it's 27th, could be wrong though)", that will have all your info you want in it (but might cause knowledge indigestion, due to the sheer bulk of posts in it and how the info was trickled out).
    Last edited by Calsetes; May 26, 2009 at 03:01 PM.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Um, all techer classes got stat boosts besides the status effects.
    Not all techers.
    FT only got a really small evasion boost. >.>; (even though it's still a stat boost, it's not a good one compared to other classes)
    Now MF has more TP than FT while also being quicker...
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Not all techers.
    FT only got a really small evasion boost. >.>; (even though it's still a stat boost, it's not a good one compared to other classes)

That's just... wha...?

I am utterly bedazzled. Utterly, utterly bedazzled.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    There's always been a lot less balance among classes for offensive techs than melee or bullet damage... whether it's FO vs HU/RA offline, or FT vs WT/AT, or MF vs FT (PT in Portable) there's just one OMG TECH DAMAGE job and the next best is much farther away than if you compare the best fighters or gunners.

It's the same way for techer weapons too, with the easy rares all being Yohmei they are WEAK SAUCE, and getting a serious Kubara rare is a must-have damage boost.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Karyudo View Post
    One of the updates included with this seems off to me so if anyone could fill me in i would appreciate it. This update post states that lvl 41+ bow bullets will receive SE5, but how is this possible if gunmaster is the only class with lvl 41+ bullets and is unable to use bows? Is there a types update included with this? if so i would appreciate a link to where that information would be located.
    This update also includes PA+ where classes can lvl PA's beyond their normal limit. PA's that are normally capped at level 30/40 for a certain class can use PA+ to push that PA pass that level 30/40 cap. I believe each PA+ only raises the cap by 2 levels. PA+ does not apply to techs if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    This update also includes PA+ where classes can lvl PA's beyond their normal limit. PA's that are normally capped at level 30/40 for a certain class can use PA+ to push that PA pass that level 30/40 cap. I believe each PA+ only raises the cap by 2 levels. PA+ does not apply to techs if I remember correctly.
    At first PA+ didn't apply to techs, but recently they added a version of the PA+ for techs. Instead of being a PA+ for each techer weapon, it's for each element though.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163147

- Fire TECHNIC LV+
    - Ice TECHNIC LV+
    - Lightning TECHNIC LV+
    - Ground TECHNIC LV+
    - Light TECHNIC LV+
    - Dark TECHNIC LV+
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; May 26, 2009 at 04:51 PM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom