Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Back to Psu (Again), help me pick a name?

Hello, i will be comeing back to PSU soon (as soon as my friend gets the game, dont want to get ahead of him, do I?)

I always like to have perfect names, becouse it really gets to me later on O.o and i just want to hear your suggestions

I like japanese/unique names, so far i have (my japanese, is.... well bad, so forgive the mistakes O.o) I will be a female CAST

Mitsuki Usagi ("Beautiful moon rabbit" in japan you see a rabbit in the moon, not a face)

Sakura Aizawa

Kira Sorano

Naomi

Ai Usagi

Xiorath

Okatsunami

Sayomi Tsukiko

Kyouko Megumi

Akasuki

Kohana, but i need a last name for this one

(suggestions are welcome)

Thats all i can think of right now

Please help me find a perfect name
    Last edited by Sayomi_tsukiko; Jun 11, 2009 at 08:32 PM.

Just be careful with the name Mitsuki, because depending on how you write it/what characters you use it can mean a plethora of different things. Like, someone could think you're the "Bright Rabbit" "Three Month Rabbit" "Full Moon Rabbit"(which wouldn't be terrible considering the name you're going for there) and so on and so forth. Just be aware of stuff like that when picking a Japanese name, it kinda falls under the same category as a Japanese Tattoo. Just be sure you ask someone who is fluent in Japanese what the best way to write/translate something is, wouldn't want to end up leveling to like 100 and find out your name means "Pitiful Weak One" or something

Sakura bad, Its a cursed name and its over used. Just cause the name, I hate any character harboring it. Back on topic. I can honestly say I haven't seen a Xiorath, or Okatsunami. Though I'm on ps2/pc so its hard to see anything unless your at White Fail. I personally find people who do last names or anything besides just a name to be very tacky and I facepalm a little upon seeing them. Feels as if they are trying to hard. These are just my opinions.

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiSoup View Post
    Sakura bad, Its a cursed name and its over used. Just cause the name, I hate any character harboring it. Back on topic. I can honestly say I haven't seen a Xiorath, or Okatsunami. Though I'm on ps2/pc so its hard to see anything unless your at White Fail. I personally find people who do last names or anything besides just a name to be very tacky and I facepalm a little upon seeing them. Feels as if they are trying to hard. These are just my opinions.
    I agree.

Oh noes Funkae you hate my characters ._.;;
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

I like your choice of.. Kyouko Megumi. That's my opinion

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by autumn View Post
    Oh noes Funkae you hate my characters ._.;;
    Yes, yes I do. *Shanks*

Isn't easy being the coolest acrotecher in Gurhal ErtaiClou's Avatar

I kinda like three month rabbit but it sounds too close to another character by the name of Three Trees.

I have no idea what any of those mean, I just see japanese looking stuff. So I guess my advice would have to be Mikuzaturorikiki Namakari. (English names ftw)
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

I'd avoid anything that is from an anime, period. It's far from original no matter how underground the anime is.

However, making combinations of Japanese words for a specific meaning isn't too bad.

If I had to choose one, I'd choose Xiorath since I like names that are influenced by the last 3 letters of the alphabet :P.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz