Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

(msg i sent sega) I been trying to play missions which take over a half hour and every time someone sees the rare creatures they boot everyone, Don't you think you should just remove booting rights as soon as someone starts the event mission because its not just me who is getting booted, I'm actually talking to the other people now that just got booted with me and they strongly believe me to....

Quote Originally Posted by PepperCat View Post
    This will only cause MORE locked missions though...
    Yeah and half the parties are locked or full already lol, but honestly the concept is good.
    Our clan's blood will not stop forever
    If you wish, I would become a rose
    Our clan's blood is a lifetime lover
    Stay, choir of sorrow and pains

this is incorrect.I played 5 missions in a row on s2 and the rares kept skipping me(i couldnt even get a damn zonsphere or badge -_-)so i eventually got pissed and booted everyone at the end and the mission never ended.I beat de rol le and alterazgohg and got a massive amount of rares....

So yeah i call bs on this

When the leader quits or disconnects then it ends
    Last edited by Dhylec; Jul 6, 2009 at 10:56 PM. Reason: merge
    yeah i know...I'm a demo noob once again='(

When the leader leaves or when the boss starts and if everyone in the box area are either dead without scapes or removed then it stop. If two people was at the boss and you remove one of them then it keeps going.

They explain all this in Supervisor's Edict
    Last edited by Shinko; Jul 6, 2009 at 11:05 PM.

I thought it only ends if the leader changes in the party (including the leader disconnecting) changes. Doesn't it say that the mission gets failed for that reason when it happens?

Character ID: 中原小麦

Quote Originally Posted by Ranmo View Post
    wow that sucks. Hopefully they might change it. Sure its nice with the booting part but if someone gets DCd and leaves...thats horrible. Is that for DC or leaving in general? Havent had a chance to get on. Lol people could join and leave if that was how it is...
    Ive had someone d/c in my party and comeback to the party afterwards. However should the party leader d/c then the trail ends and you have to start over /

Quote Originally Posted by SupraMedical68 View Post
    I kinda missed the old days of PSO when booting wasn't even an opition. So, If they implement this change then I won't have as much reservation about playing in random parties anymore.

That's just my two cents.
    I dont miss the old days when you couldnt boot people. If a person knows how to use the booting system right then its np. I only use the booting system for people that are rude and talk shit in the party. I dont use the booting system for keeping all the rares to myself, I feel since you helped me get to the end of the mission you should get the rares that you earned . I understand how you feel about joinning random parties since greedy people tend to take advantage of the booting system to keep the rares to themselves. Then again I havent been booted from a random party for quite sometime now.

oh!!!!

im so going to join the missions that have the longest missions times and leave on purpose just so they can't get boss boxes :>
    Avionics
    An individual who deals with the complex systems of todays military/civilian aircraft. Their entire mission is to make bricks "fly", and fix leaking electrons from parts, and they do it damn well. Usually pissed off individuals who are the be all end all of the sortie cock, they take and stride. Because one day, their enlistment will come to an end

No wonder a pair of booters proceeded to boot me (and some other guy) at the end of the rare mission we got (GT: Dragonball Z and yx ANDREW xy FYI) rather then booting me at the end of the event mission.

It makes complete sense by I have not gotten booted yet.

And here I was making sure I was the leader of random parties.....spending 40-60min to be booted is nothing to be excited about.

All missions need to be like this....or make it even harsher. No booting except for in lobbies....or delay booting after a set amount of time.

The nubs need help all the way through.

who cares if you get booted at the boss (ATM) it really sucks when you see the rare creature and then get booted Bottom line its B.S because if we're gonna waste 40-60 mins of our lives on a mission and then get to the end and just get booted it should either end the mission or take off the booting privileges completely like i said up top.. they don't want people to scam and this is scam in my eyes but i think segac seriously messes with people because they do something stupid in every event example being shred the darkness big push last block need i say more? I mean seriously come on segac pull it together ...

sry for exploding its just that i could have found like 10millas today alone as well as other people,

Btw does anyone else lag at almost every event as well or is it just my connection?

Honestly, if Segac really wanted to do something about it...it would be easy to buckle down and actually scare the general population into not booting with long bans..and implement some restrictions with the power a party leader has.