Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    I would think having to put up with Segac never committing to higher standards would be much more irritating, otherwise I wouldn't be arguing about it. =/
    Then I guess it has never dawned on you to simply stop playing the game instead of constantly bitching about it...

PSU: the spawn of many a complainers that find it impossible to stop playing the game.
    The soon-to-be Steel-type Gym Leader of Ace Trainers United, FC will come along soon.

I would think having to put up with Segac never committing to higher standards would be much more irritating, otherwise I wouldn't be arguing about it. =/
    Just stating the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaZedlen View Post
    Then I guess it has never dawned on you to simply stop playing the game instead of constantly bitching about it...

PSU: the spawn of many a complainers that find it impossible to stop playing the game.
    As much as reading my posts offends you, apparently you never read the fact that I actually ENDED my subscription several days ago.

Since I'm pissing off so many people around here and apparently derailing this topic, I'm just gonna stop posting in this thread before it gets locked. If you still wanna argue about it, PM me. I may not like the game anymore, but damn it, I at least made some cool friends on it who visit this forum frequently. I guess you don't want to be one of them.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Damn, I lost a friend from this, I'm heartbroken...

Oh well, it was fun when it never lasted.
    The soon-to-be Steel-type Gym Leader of Ace Trainers United, FC will come along soon.

Poor rappies I think that was worse then my situation. I'm sorry Rust.

And it's ok Tetsaru. I don't hate you at least? Or, I guess I don't really know what's going on anymore here
    It is kinda odd for a person who no longer plays a game to be posting on it's forums, but the title of this place is not psu-world, so it's understandable.

To your earlier post, I suppose tech-support would be nice in PSU, but to me, I don't see many people that I would b-list at all. Some people are jerks, but it's not like they can actually hurt you ya know? Guess that's just my opinion.
    All in all, I wouldn't blame Sega for their actions either way.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rust View Post

To be honest, I haven't even noticed you.

/contradictory statement
    That means I'm doing it right.

Nitro, you haven't answered my mail
    Does that mean I'm not good enough?

I was blacklisted once to my knowledge, I suppose the person was having a bad day, but I actually talked to them on here and she turned out to be a nice person.

I don't really mind if people spam, I just prefer it to be for amusement (PUSH THE CUBE) other than constant advertising/drama/stupid inside jokes no one gets.

As much as reading my posts offends you, apparently you never read the fact that I actually ENDED my subscription several days ago.
    You'll be back, George Foreman Guaranteed.

Truth of the matter is, don't expect alot, and you'll never be disappointed. Its like going to the movies. Don't expect every movie (transformanator 2 the rise of the ice age saurs) to be "great".

Gameplayc: It is said to always play the game with friends to never be disappointed. Or so we're told.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Heh, gotta love all the bitchin' about other people bitchin' on a forum specifically designed for bitchin'.
    Segac...I love it....as overused as it is, it's perfectly appropriate.

Really though; Sega is just being Sega...doesn't bother me - Sega's incompetence is nothing new.
    Longtime fans understand