Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oran is bad

Here's my problem and main complaints with Oran:

- It's primary weapon finds are Daggers - yet it doesn't get the Red Dagger, or S-Red's Blade. (Two of the best Daggers)

- It's secondary weapon finds are Swords - yet it doesn't get the Red Sword.

Not only is this completely lame, but it downright sucks. How in the hell can Oran specialize in those areas - yet not get those things. It's horribly wrong.

if u want all the other good crap then just make another dude with the id u want, give em a mag wit a REALLY buffed stats and send them off.

heck, i just gave a mag to my lvl 1 humnewearl and she could use soul eater ( not really bad ) without a problem. she kiiled everything in forest one in a hit and then schooled the caves and mines respectively.

so now im on my way to get my lavis cannon in ult caves redria. she just got into hard forest today and she still rocks butt.

btw, i respect anyone who looks for a lavis cannon till 5:43 in the AM

phattest Nutz ov em all

Come to think of it, that IS a very good point...

Most of these used to be upper-class staples of ORANs. Now why those belong to other IDs is beyond me. There are certainly a lot of bad switch choices along with the good ones. As it is, the enemy part for S-RED's BLADES is the hardest to find, generally-only three IDs can find it, the only Enemy Part to have such picky admittance to it's reach. Everything else only gets as narrow as 4 different IDs to find.

And yeah, RED DAGGERS among all things should be here. That's just strange that it's not.

phattest Nutz ov em all

Haha, thanx critter.

Course, that was nothing compared to the great Massacre of Mil Ly

Farming the Little Venustraps of Horror till the cracko dawn, and then some. Starting at 11:00 pm, 18 Mil Lilys at 10:21am on a Saturday morn.

Then...*died*

RIKA'S CLAW-Ok, not exclusive either (Whitills can find), but thought I'd clear that up. Still, despite the -real- Nei's Claw having spawned from Ill Gill to take the throne for Top Power among Claws, I still say Rika's is the Ultimate Claw. It boosts all the stats by 10, basically having Hero/Ability built in. How sweet is that? Plus, Real Nei's boosts the simple techniques, while Rika's boost the Normal ones. And that's my ticket with my FOmar, who already has a 30% boost to Normal techniques. (I know the true value and power of the mid-level ones, and favor them above most Hard ones. FOmar rox) Topped again. Rika's, after full grind, isn't exactly swaggering behind Nei's in power, either.
    FOmars can't use Rika's Claw.

PROPHETS OF MOTAV-a nifty exclusive for high-powered Forces. What are people saying? Force weapons AREN'T FOR SWINGING! At least GC has given many of the rare ones a good purpose. This means, if I ever hear someone dissing Dark Bridge's power simply cause it can't combo-attack, I oughta smack you silly, newb. But seriously, Pro-O-Mo is a great piece to hold on to. Boosting the Hard Techniques by %20 is a great thing to have, especially if you're a FOnewmn, who already has a natural 30% boost to those techniques. If Hard Spells are your Force's thing, go for broke, grabba Pro-O-Mo, and boost your bonus to 50%. Then roast, sizzle, and cryonize
    The Dark Bridge is useable in a combo, though it's the only of the Dark Weapons that is.

phattest Nutz ov em all

Hmm, figures for both cases

No matter. FOmar can't use Rika's Claw? Guess that was shooting a little high. Still got my Magical Piece, tho

And the Dark Bridge is usable in a combo, how quaint...and utterly useless. Laughable, actually. Haha.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NeoPhatnutz on 2003-05-14 20:29 ]</font>