Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Relationships

Quote Originally Posted by Dante
    Seems I'm a part of a dying race of chivalry. Hard to find people like that these days.
    Tbh, I find a lot of chivalrous people, especially around my campus.

Thought you were exaggerating a bit, but then:

Quote Originally Posted by Dante
    My town's full of assholes.
    I guess your statement above probably is true.

Quote Originally Posted by DanteDMC View Post
    Let's just say throughout my life, I've seen a lot of my friends get disrespected by scum like those you explain. Not only that, I just modeled my behavior after the environment I lived in; do the opposite. My town's full of assholes. So, in turn, I developed myself into a very sweet, kind and well-mannered individual. It's just weird when I get praise because I just see my actions as something normal, in my eyes, I mean.
    Eh, I was mostly joking around, but I have been burned by boyfriends a lot. Four of them have cheated on me, and I found out about it. Who knows how many others have also cheated on me but never got caught. It hasn't been all bad though. I've also dated a lot of decent guys, and I don't regret dating the ones that weren't decent. You lose some, you win some; I guess, and you lose most of them anyway.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Quote Originally Posted by Vanzazikon View Post
    I guess your statement above probably is true.
    Yeah that happens when you live in a community of 90% snobby people. And 5% drug addicts.

*Facepalm* I hope I'm not too alone on this. :P
    Not really. I see why people say we'd get along good now >=S

I agree with you fully, actually.

I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I treated people like objects, it just isn't right. However, it makes me feel great when I prevent scum from doing that to the ones who are close to me; it helps being a really tall guy. ^_^

Whiskey/Newearl Addict Lance813's Avatar

Urp, I'll bite.

Five months ago my fiance and I parted ways, and I was, well, emotionally wrecked the fuck up. I've known her practically my whole life because since the time we were little our families stayed at the same cabin-resort in Mackinaw, Michigan. We would always go the Saturday after the Fourth of July. We got really close and one thing led to another. Then It went downhill.

We were both up there this past July and we started hanging out throughout the week. It got to the point where we would sleep together at night and be very sensual, nothing sexual because after that week it would be over. Then, the week ended. I've talked to her a few times since then but, I'm still in love with her. It sucks.

I'm not taking it very well, and drugs and alcohol only help so much. Lonely Lance is pretty depressed actually. At this point I just want someone to hold. I'm very far from being a sexual person, but I am obsessed with passion. Right now I am dying for passion.

I want her to be the one I hold though. I'm holding out on the dream of that and not bettering myself. Pretty fucked up, right? Haha

Furou-uen | Rhysa | Aeryssa | Lance

Quote Originally Posted by DanteDMC View Post
    I just do my job and treat everyone with respect.
    I'm kinda with you on that.

"Kinda" because, on my end, I treat everyone with equal disrespect.

I also have to say the first part of that thread was much more entertaining than the last one. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Lance813 View Post
    Urp, I'll bite.

Five months ago my fiance and I parted ways, and I was, well, emotionally wrecked the fuck up. I've known her practically my whole life because since the time we were little our families stayed at the same cabin-resort in Mackinaw, Michigan. We would always go the Saturday after the Fourth of July. We got really close and one thing led to another. Then It went downhill.

We were both up there this past July and we started hanging out throughout the week. It got to the point where we would sleep together at night and be very sensual, nothing sexual because after that week it would be over. Then, the week ended. I've talked to her a few times since then but, I'm still in love with her. It sucks.

I'm not taking it very well, and drugs and alcohol only help so much. Lonely Lance is pretty depressed actually. At this point I just want someone to hold. I'm very far from being a sexual person, but I am obsessed with passion. Right now I am dying for passion.

I want her to be the one I hold though. I'm holding out on the dream of that and not bettering myself. Pretty fucked up, right? Haha
    It's hard to move on from something as deep as that. I'm really sorry to hear about that. I know you must love this woman, but under the certain circumstances, it is best to just try and move on rather than allow the situation to drag you through the dirt. Diving into drugs and alcohol will not fix your situation; these items will just make you temporarily forget the negativity, but then it all comes back as a heavier load.

Just live your life to the fullest, Carpe Diem. Seize the Day.

Whiskey/Newearl Addict Lance813's Avatar

Its just a bad time for me. I'm too unmotivated to do anything about it now.

Furou-uen | Rhysa | Aeryssa | Lance

Quote Originally Posted by Lance813 View Post
    Its just a bad time for me. I'm too unmotivated to do anything about it now.
    Get on BB and I'll show you a good time.