Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Relationships

Quote Originally Posted by Lance813 View Post
    Its just a bad time for me. I'm too unmotivated to do anything about it now.
    Let the words settle in with time and you'll move forward. Just try not to dive into the drugs and alcohol for a while, alright? That isn't helping you, it's just making the situation worse.

Whiskey/Newearl Addict Lance813's Avatar

My computer sucks...OH, I see what you did thar.

Yeah, drugs are bad. It happens.
    Last edited by Lance813; Aug 8, 2009 at 09:15 PM.

Furou-uen | Rhysa | Aeryssa | Lance

Quote Originally Posted by Aisha379 View Post
    Spoiler!
    1 - Don't worry - I don't tell everyone that. Usually just my close friends, or other people who probably don't give a shit.

2 - I know women aren't objects. I also said I wanted a nerdy girl... as in one that like video games and anime, etc. like I do. Of course I don't want her to be ugly. That just reinforces your 3rd point. I've always liked naturally busty women... it's just a fetish of mine (no, I don't go around telling girls that either). Whatever creams your twinkie. I look for good morals and qualities in everyone - don't think I don't. I may jerk off a lot, but I don't go around looking for some bimbo to bang me all the time.

3 - Look at the photos in my profile and you tell me. =P I'll admit I've put on some weight over the summer, but I'm sure I'll lose a lot of it once marching band season kicks back in.

4 - You need to learn how to count, lol. :3

5 - I "whine" because writing about is all I CAN do sometimes to get things off my chest. You want me to go around raping girls or fly over to Sega HQ and go Rambo on everyone?? Also, I DO occasionally have to take medication for depression (which in turn causes me to have an increased appetite and eat more, making me gain weight), so fuck off. Besides, I'm not forcing anyone to read my posts.

For the most part, you're telling me things I already know, so you're not really helping me. =/

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

I'm not sure "busty" really counts as a fetish any more than "naked ladies" counts as a fetish. Other than that, carry on folks.

Quote Originally Posted by CupOfCoffee View Post
    I'm not sure "busty" really counts as a fetish any more than "naked ladies" counts as a fetish. Other than that, carry on folks.
    Unless you mean the girls from Eiken.
    Last edited by Kylie; Aug 8, 2009 at 10:02 PM.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post
    Anyway, unlike most people, I've actually decided not to get into a relationship. I don't feel like I'd be responsible enough for that. Plus, I'm not really in a good financial/emotional situation as of late. I really need to focus on school. I've really screwed up on it, I can't hurt someone else by not being able to spend with them.
    People have this strange idea that a romantic relationship is something between a friendship and a business agreement. Business agreements usually involve a lot of money, so people think that a romantic relationship should cost a lot of money. If finances are a concern, then you're going out of your way to attempt to impress someone; spending money that you wouldn't normally spend. Tell me: if you have to put up this sort of facade to impress her, then have you actually found someone who is interested in you? It seems to me as though she's interested in the character that you are playing before her.

It's better if you can find someone that you're likely to interact with everyday, anyway. Someone who has a similar routine. By the time you've entered into a relationship with good footing, you'll find that the two of you are pooling your resources, to the mutual improvement of your lives. Spend the extra money on her if you are compelled to-- not because you believe it is something that needs to be done in a successful relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by goldbrease View Post
    O.o next i'm going to hear about a kid who hit puberty at the age of 4 i tells yah!
    The youngest mother on record (Lina Medina) was 5 years old, when her child was born. She was only an infant when she began menstruating. The number of mothers on record aged 9 and 10 is disturbingly high.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

I don't take relationships at this age to heart.

I much rather wait it out when people get their heads straight.

My standards are also high. ;|

Suddenly, Debbie Downer looks like the happiest person on Earth now.

Quote Originally Posted by HUnewearl_Meira View Post
    The youngest mother on record (Lina Medina) was 5 years old, when her child was born. She was only an infant when she began menstruating.
    Wow. That's all I can say, really.
    Coming Soon!