Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rust View Post
    Wait, wait, wait.

You really don't have anything better to do than addressing an inept complaint about Sega that no ones care about?
    Do you have any right to talk to me like that?

From what I know of France's publications, it is saying essentially three things:

1. Men are spare parts in the social repertoire—mere optional extras.
    2. All it takes to solve our social woes are shotgun marriages, heavy-handed divorce laws, and a return to some mythical 1950s Shangri-la.
    3. Embracing a system of Chekism will make everything right with the world.

Obviously, all three of these are undoubtedly obscene.
    Last edited by Dhylec; Sep 4, 2009 at 10:56 PM. Reason: no need to call names

Oh fuck yeah, tetsaru #2!
    You may have passed Abdur's record for longest "serious" post in pso-w's history. Way to go!

edit: That was fucking out of line, Aisha. you have no right to talk to HIM like that.

Quote Originally Posted by SStrikerR View Post
    Oh fuck yeah, tetsaru #2!
    You may have passed Abdur's record for longest "serious" post in pso-w's history. Way to go!

edit: That was fucking out of line, Aisha. you have no right to talk to HIM like that.
    What's so great about "HIM", huh?

He extricates himself from difficulty by intrigue, by chicanery, by dissimulation, by trimming, by an untruth, by an injustice. I, speaking as someone who is not a destructive ignoramus, hope that his punishment fits his crime. I wish I could put it more delicately but that would miss the point. Some would say that this is a platitude. Would that it were! Rather, I can guarantee the readers of this letter that I don't just want to make a point. I don't just want to speak up and speak out against him. I'm here to give an alternate solution, a better one. I don't just ask rhetorical questions; I have answers. That's why I'm telling you that if I didn't think he would rule with an iron fist, I wouldn't say that the tone of his paroxysms is eerily reminiscent of that of wretched unsympathetic-types of the late 1940s in the sense that the worst classes of inhumane, pugnacious chuckleheads I've ever seen are born, not made. That dictum is as unimpeachable as the "poeta nascitur, non fit" that it echoes and as irreproachable as the brocard that it would be charitable of me not to mention that I am concerned that He's vague and overly broad definition of "historiographical" will cause crotchety heretics to abandon me on a desert island in a lustrum or two. Fortunately, I am not beset by a spirit of false charity so I will instead maintain that no one likes being attacked by bloody-minded converts to faddism. Even worse, He exploits our fear of those attacks—which he claims will evolve sooner or later into biological, chemical, or nuclear attacks—as a pretext to deface property with racially and sexually derogatory epithets and offensive symbols. If you think that's scary, then you should remember that I shall not argue that He's newsgroup postings are an authentic map of his plan to utilize legal, above-ground organizing in combination with illegal, underground tactics to declare martial law, suspend elections, and round up dissidents (i.e., anyone who does not buy his lie that public opinion is a reliable indicator of what's true and what isn't). Read them and see for yourself.

Look man. I get that u dont like the company. Thats fine, its your opinion. But all this bullshit about Sega as a company? Seriously man, u got a problem with the company, get off yout ass and do something about it instead of ranting and insulting the intelligence of ppl in the provess bro.
    Francois

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe you really typed all of that.

Look, I'll read it later and try to understand what you're bleeding all over. I couldn't even stand to read the first paragraph, it just screamed indexozumasaru.

Russia's Greatest Love Machine Rasputin's Avatar

Wait, what just happened? I don't even... please help me understand what zombies have to do with SEGA.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

You're good.

But I'm better.
    Last edited by Nitro Vordex; Sep 5, 2009 at 12:09 AM.

It's still SEGA, right?

tl;dr

any of it.

wow fuck.
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

Yea, I didn't read anything but the title, and that's all I need.