Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

While Iceblink?s attention is momentarily distracted by Akumi (aka Sciler, the slottiest vixen of Pioneer 2), LIna304 motions her band to stop playing and struts forward to the center of the stage. A bright spotlight follows her and all eyes (except Iceblink, Akumi, and Danger girl who is too drunky too notice) follow her as her hips and synthetic skirt sway and (Jump?) as she walks forward. Immediately a blue-haired HUmar with a black triangle on his forehead leaps up, ?Yeah wobble as you walk!? Immediately he is bumrushed by every single ?cast in the crowd (Now that has got to hurt as much as being squished by 4 of those compactors found in the caves) LIna304 nods her thanks to her adoring fans and picks up the mic and begans to sing a slow almost sad romantic tune, just as Akumi is getting into her groove. *purrr* Akumi purrs into Iceblink?s ear, the sound sends shivers down IceBlink?s spine and sweatdrops begin to quickly form and condense on the back of his head.

TO BE CONTINUED...
    ---
    I hope Iceblink doesn?t mind me sorta filling into his fanfiction but I had to get back at ?Ragie? somehow.
    I was tempted to have Magenta knock him out with a karate chop, though. What could be more embarassing than being downed by someone who was downed by rappies? neh neh?

Here is the slow romantic tune, it is about 3.5MB in size, and 3:43 min in length. "China Rose Live Version" (If this romantic mood doesn?t make Akumi stop calling me ?bitch? then I?m gonna hafta change to a different song, and maybe let Magenta beat her up )

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: KLin-304 on 2001-03-29 23:54 ]</font>

Hehe, this is pretty cool. Now I understand what Lina was talking about in-game tonight!

But no, I don't have a profile in the profiles thread. Sorry.

Curious. Can anyone write into this fanfic or is this exclusively Icebrink-san's writing..? Or do we have to write one and send it to him for editing. I was hoping to add my 2 characters into the plot. Vampiric One, Vamp for short (100 level FOmar) who's training a new 20 level HUmar Kindred. I was kinda going to add them like below.

----------------------------------------
    In a quiet section at the back of the rowdy and noisy bar, sat two Hunters, secretly conversing. Vampiric One, a FOmar forged to 100th level by countless hours of training and combat in Ragol, was debriefing his pupil on a mission. Kindred, (a 20 level HUmar) who was enjoying the music, was completely paying his sensai no attention.

"Kindred-san, are you listening..?" asked Vampiric One, growing impatient with his student's lack of focus and dicipline.

"Gome nasai Vamp-sama, but the music is just really grooving tonight. That singer can really sing good!" apologized the head bopping HUmar with fiery red hair.

Looking over to the front of the stage, Vampiric One notices familiar faces in company of others. Elenor, the female android who he brought a power cell to and Danger_Girl, self proclaimed "most beautiful girl in pioneer 2."

"Well I guess we might as well join them. We may need extra hands for this mission and we need those we can trust." sighed the defeated FOmar.

Kindred happily skipped over to the table in front of the club and loudly introduced himself. "Hi everybody!!!"

Vampiric One shakes his head and sighed as he slowly followed his pupil. "Sometimes I don't know how that young man will ever survive the coming hardship."

The FOmar stopped in front of bar and bowed polite. "Good evening, mind if my pupil and I join you for tonight."

--------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think

The Original Tanking Fomarl and Goddess

magenta, leaned back on the comfy chair she managed to secure, when others stood to listen to Lina's song.

sure she was taken aback by the swirling melodies, but she appreciated it more when relaxed comfortably on her hind... then she heard someone mumbling, emperor rage apparently. the apparent delusions of granduer coming from him was usually okay, but when hes drunk, and inteferring a good tune was too much..

magenta stood up, walk to emperor rage. she smiled at him, he nervously smiled back, and in a blink of an eye..

..CHOP!

Emperor rage was slumped on the floor, and magenta walked quickly and quitely away, massaging her right hand...
    "ouch..ouch"

PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta
    Fight Master 20 / Fortefighter 20 / Fight Gunner 10 /

Curious. Can anyone write into this fanfic or is this exclusively Icebrink-san's writing..? Or do we have to write one and send it to him for editing. I was hoping to add my 2 characters into the plot. Vampiric One, Vamp for short (100 level FOmar) who's training a new 20 level HUmar Kindred. I was kinda going to add them like below.
    Plot? What plot? I don't even have a long term plot. ^_^; I write as it comes to me... heee. ^_^ And sure, it's okay... I'll try to fit in the two new people. ^_^ I gather one of the characters, Vampiric One, is a stern teacher, while Kindred is the male version of a airhead. ^_^;;

Oh, be aware that sometimes, I can't concentrate all on one character. It is written from my view, after all... and sometimes, there's too many people... hee. ^_^;

But I'll try my hardest anyway! ^_^

- - -

Trying to avoid Akumi's attentions and outright flirting, whilst trying to stay as sober as I can, I notice two hazy shapes walk towards me. A FOmar and... a HUmar?

"Hi everyone!" the voice rang out. Ack... so loud... guess I'm developing a hangover at the same time...

And then, from another side, another voice rang out! "HI! WOW! EVERYONE IS HERE!"

Is the voices getting louder?

"OH, HI MINA!" "YEAH, IT'S SO GOOD TO MEET YOU..."

I think I felt the table hitting my head from that point.

---

I wake up in bed. Funny. How'd I get here?

And when I turn around, there's a redhead right there next to me. Ack.... don't say it...

I lift up the covers to get a look at her face...

... And when I do...

I wake up screaming. Heh... that was a odd dream. Really odd. I think I'm growing addicted to those trifluids...

Getting changed, I nudge Aps and Pikachu awake. Heh. My mag is the only mag on Pioneer 2 which actually has to be waken up by tapping it on the wings.

Walking into the lounge, I proceed to trip over a pair of yellow legs.

The movement wakes her up. "Hey IceBlink!" she said, smiling. How did she get here...? And what th--?!

On the sofa, Magenta greets me, along with Akumi (oh my god! She knows where I live now!), and Elenor (nggg... well, Aps will keep her busy), Cienna and the new FOmar and that hyperactive one, along with a whitehead... Mina? Sheesh... what the hell happened last night?!

Apsaras comes into the room, and nudges me slightly. Accessing it's databanks, I find out what happened.

Thankfully, nothing happened... well, to me, anyway. Cienna and Lina carried me home, and since somehow, everyone knew I was going on extra Medic Duty into the Ruins, decided to follow me.

Nggg... whatever.

Pikachu bounces into the room. No, not that Rag Rappy, you know, the one which followed me home from the Forest, remember?

"Chirp?"

Oh no. I try to move out of the way, but it's too late. Immediately, Mina and Lina (hey, rhymes)'s eyes beam with a eerie glow.

"WAIIIIII! KAWAIIIII DESU!"

And in a blink of a eye, I was knocked over as the two girls glomped onto Pikachu.

What a day.

Finally, organizing everything together and trying to avoid Akumi's flirting, we gather at the stores. And... Pikachu is hungry. Well, time to try out something...

I feed Pikacku dimates.

Surprisingly... it works! The Rag Rappy is chirping a lot now. Makes me smile a little too. It's only been a week or so since I've know it, and now...

Heh, I'm growing too soft.

"IceBlink-san!"

Turning around, I notice that new HUmar. Heh, hyperactive.

"I've read all your books! You're my idol!" and quickly bowing deeply, he shouted out loud. "Please, train me!"

I guess this is as good a time as any.

The whole crowd facefaults, including me, Pikachu and Apsaras. What books? The last I wrote any kind of fiction was during the trip to Ragol when I was bored...

Vampiric One immediately appeared behind Kindred, and bopped him on the head. "Baka!"

"But... but Vamp-sama! IceBlink-san is a HUmar, same as me! I could learn from him!"

"Ha! The only thing anyone is learning, is that he's going to learn to avoid you! You mustn't pester people like that!"

And the thing is, it's true. Heh.

Still, our massive Medic Duty party of 9 people is ready. Reporting at the hospital, the nurse sweatdrops. "I thought you signed up to go solo?"

I shrug. "So did I."

And with another nod to the two lumps at the gate (do they ever talk about anything other than having stronger weapons?), we telepipe to the ruins...

And the first person we find, on the ground in front of us?

"Ragie? What happened?" I ask.

"Icey... don't ask." he mumbled.

"Naw, c'mon. Tell me." I said, grinning.

"Fine... I think Magenta used some strength-weakening chop on me yesterday..."

Magenta smirked. "You deserved it."

Casting a quick Resta on him, and creating a telepipe, he went back to the city.

"I think... I think... we should split up." Lina said, with a smile. "That way, we'll find more people... hopefully."

Good idea. Only... who shall in who's party...?

- - -

I thought splitting the party would be fun. Too large. ^_^;; Either two or three groups...

And I wonder who shall we find...?

Heya IceBlink. Is it allright if a terrible writer gives a try, at making up a new missadventure for IceBlink and apsaras?

I had something in mind involving zombies but I have to wait till my weekend (sun and mon) to give it a go.

IceBlink and Apsaras VS The undead Horror ?

Bah, It's a title (albeit a bad one) =)

<font color=red>((teehee! I love it! Sorry its taken me so long to get to it, been so busy with work lately and slow loading boards its been hard to get to it, but I finally did))

~winking at Ice, her sultry voice answers~ I would like to be in your team if you'd be so kind as to grant me admittance into it? ~gives him a pleading puppy dog look as she waits for his answer, a few of her red locks dangle over her eye slightly making her look even *gasp* innocent~
    <center>

On 2001-03-30 08:23, SaitoH wrote:
    Heya IceBlink. Is it allright if a terrible writer gives a try, at making up a new missadventure for IceBlink and apsaras?

I had something in mind involving zombies but I have to wait till my weekend (sun and mon) to give it a go.

IceBlink and Apsaras VS The undead Horror ?

Bah, It's a title (albeit a bad one) =)
    Heh, sure! ^_^ Don't forget Pikachu the Rag Rappy either! ^_^

Heee... now people are writing FANFICTION about me... ^_^;; First I was recognised because of my name "No, I'm not armor!", and now... ^_^;;

Email me when you have something. ^_^ I'll love to see it... ^_^;

On 2001-03-30 08:31, Sciler wrote:
    <font color=red>((teehee! I love it! Sorry its taken me so long to get to it, been so busy with work lately and slow loading boards its been hard to get to it, but I finally did))

~winking at Ice, her sultry voice answers~ I would like to be in your team if you'd be so kind as to grant me admittance into it? ~gives him a pleading puppy dog look as she waits for his answer, a few of her red locks dangle over her eye slightly making her look even *gasp* innocent~
    ... Like I said... I'm a sucker for cute things. ^_^;;;

Okay... next post later, you'll be in my squad... ^_^;;

<font color=red>~hops up and down adn does her happy dance~ YAY!!!!<center>