Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast
    Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kirtblue View Post
    HALF POUND? HALF POUND? what are you on a diet trying to watch your girlish figure
    I think it was a half pound. But I'm pretty sure it was a full pound. Anyways they plop a huge gob of mayo so...yea it'll help clog an artery.

I've completely given up on Amazon. So now I pretty much don't give two craps about PSZ anymore. I'm so dissapointed in them right now it's not even funny. How many times are you gonna change the date on me yet you have it in stock? I hope you get crabs Amazon.

So right now I'm installing Touhou: Undefined Fantastic Object. I'll be slaving over that for a while until something else comes and piques my interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Waki Miko Syamemaru! View Post
    I think it was a half pound. But I'm pretty sure it was a full pound. Anyways they plop a huge gob of mayo so...yea it'll help clog an artery.

I've completely given up on Amazon. So now I pretty much don't give two craps about PSZ anymore. I'm so dissapointed in them right now it's not even funny. How many times are you gonna change the date on me yet you have it in stock? I hope you get crabs Amazon.

So right now I'm installing Touhou: Undefined Fantastic Object. I'll be slaving over that for a while until something else comes and piques my interest.
    a real western bacon burger should be at a minimum a pound and a half and should have at least 3 slices of cheese 6 strips of bacon and mayo only and none of that veggie stuff.......damn now i kinda wanna start eating meat again
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

The beast of possibility Zero Revenge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Waki Miko Syamemaru! View Post

:V

Say it ain't so!

You could always buy PSZ and then give the Amazon copy to a friend...
    Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    >Criticize Japanese players for only making young Female Human/Newman characters
    >Only make young Female Human/Newman characters when you get into Alpha

mfw: http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/41...ointed-tim.jpg

I preordered mine from walmart.com and the estimated delivery says I should receive mine by the 18th. I am quite peeved about this.

Still no word from PlayAsia here

picked it up yesterday ..

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Swiped a copy of Miku Hatsune's Diva for the PSP. That'll get me going until tomorrow, "Judgement Day". If there is nothing then I'm goin to EBGames to pick up a copy. Thanks Amazon. You did this to me with Order of Ecclesia. I'm not gonna fall for this bullshit again. By Dio's tiger I will not be fooled again!

Quote Originally Posted by Pietepiet View Post
    Still no word from PlayAsia here
    Tell me about it. D:
    - I am a christian

- Has a generic name, but also has a story behind it

Name: Gilbert001
    Ps0 Name: Owen
    F/C: 1204 9597 9852

Character: Mathwyn - HUmar

Sorry to everyone who didn't get their copy yet. :/

One thing that I can tell you guys is that you won't be disappointed, i'm sure PSZ will meet up to all of your expectation, even more. :P

---
    Currently Playing: Phantasy Star IV

So happy I got a copy today. Couldn't find it anywhere yesterday. Took a few tries (closest gamestop and walmart didn't have it) but finally called one up that did. They only had 2 copies so I feel pretty fortunate.