Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2229303132333435 LastLast

Amherst_Wind

we can play together whenever, for fun, as I said before, I just want to play for that purpose.
    (until I got mad, so I just call drexxin to try a serious battle, but well it is a past now )

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

lol ok. Arika you status is offline. two i never got a pm in the game sometimes i dont check on my forum PMs because my computer is getting fixed write now and it is annoying typing on my psp. if u misinterpretted my meaning of no show wrong then thats on u. im typing on a psp so i tend to talk like a txt message. Amherst ... to u no comment man. u r making a big deal of a joke now. i said y u running LOL! oh well. maybe u turned ur head away at the lol part.
    Phantasy Star Portable: Fully Completed.

PS Perfect title, lvl 120 Beast eng/jap import.

All Weapons
    All PA's
    All Classes Max.

DGOLD and I play all day lose win etc. and afterwards say GG. Everyone that played in my room nvr complained with or about me once. stop PMSing man. Chit happens get over it. and everyone agreed that guy was laggin the room. I have proof, u just have what u think happened.

All Weapons
    All PA's
    All Classes Max.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmDaReaper View Post
    Heh. OK. Blame me for having a REAL life. The guy reddragon beat me and i made no fuss. So if you dont want to play a game with me no biggie. Hurts me none. I lost track of the time made my sis miss her bus and had to drive her.
    That's some REAL life ya got there bud, driving your sister to school whenever time made your sis miss her bus.

Also, double posting to get your post count up doesn't work.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    That's some REAL life ya got there bud, driving your sister to school whenever time made your sis miss her bus.

Also, double posting to get your post count up doesn't work.
    Another child. Anyway i could care less about post count, what u get an award for posting a lot? Lol. Anyway u r im typing on my psp. Text Limit. Learn before u assume. You deserve an award for that post. Really. Anyway its whatever. I got better things to do. Dueces BaH.

All Weapons
    All PA's
    All Classes Max.

anyone wanna go on bruce for fun or just chill out in the cafe, ( i would right now, but japanese people have no clue what im saying xD )

I'll be online in 3-4 hours, will there still be anyone playing? I'd like to do some battle mode runs , I need to get the 3 battle mode-related titles as soon as possible x3 !
    Thanks in advance !
    If I don't see any english room, I'll be creating one named Little Wing Partners and pass will be LittleWing in Uni2 =]
    Spoiler!
    PSP2 JP - OFF ~ PSP2i JP DEMO - ON

il be joining around 6:30 PM EST which is in 1hr 15min

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmDaReaper View Post
    The guy reddragon beat me and i made no fuss.
    Uhhh is that a bad thing??? And I will say that you never once complained when I beat you. I would do more battles with you or anyone else IF I actually got on lol. I haven't been playing it too much cause I've been busy lately but seriously guys. It's just a game no need to make a fuss about it.

Okay now, kids..

Let's not start drama over a portable game.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz