Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: why am i fat?

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

I think he's someone thats overweight, but so scared of being seen as such that he doesent even want to be seen improving himself. Fear does strange things to people.

Or its a masterful troll. Either way. *shrug*

I don't know why I didn't offer this advice yet, but lay off the pot pies.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Whiskey/Newearl Addict Lance813's Avatar

Cocaine, if that doesn't work then diet pills.

Furou-uen | Rhysa | Aeryssa | Lance

Quote Originally Posted by Lance813 View Post
    Cocaine, if that doesn't work then diet pills.
    Tapeworms.

Character ID: 中原小麦

There are a number of reasons why humans become overweight. This can range anywhere from being fed skim milk as an infant (the low caloric value of the milk requires that the child consume more to be satisfied, thus introducing a habit of consuming large quantities), to something more malicious, such as an intense subconscious desire to repel the opposite sex, usually as the result of some sort of abuse during youth.

One way or another, if you are to lose weight and stay that way, you have to change the way you approach your diet. First of all, it's important to recognize that eating is not a form of entertainment, and food should not be eaten simply because it tastes good. Far better, is it to eat food because it makes you feel good. Learn to recognize food as a means of attaining the nutrition that you require, and also learn to ration the food you eat according to your body. Consider that you should be feeding (for the sake of argument), at 180 pound body, instead of a 260 pound body. That really puts the portion sizes into perspective, doesn't it?

It's also important to realize that once you've changed your diet for losing weight, you can never go back to your previous diet. You must be prepared to abandon your previous eating habits. You need to learn to be satisfied with the smaller quantities of better food.

The last thing, is that it may help to isolate the specific cause of your eating habits. One way or another, you have had some sort of experience that made overeating or gaining weight appealing to you. You may need to find that experience so that you can override it. Good luck with that.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Quickest way to lose about 30 to fifty pounds is to cut of a limb
    PS Zero FC: 4941 5533 9743

HUmans all the way baby!!!

Wii Fit.

Seriously.

It won't really help you lose much weight, but it's a good way to trick your brain into wanting to be active regularly. After that, it should be easier to work your way into a regular exercise program.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Wii Fit.

Seriously.

It won't really help you lose much weight, but it's a good way to trick your brain into wanting to be active regularly. After that, it should be easier to work your way into a regular exercise program.
    Haha, yeah. If gaming's a hobby, why not let it accompany you in other aspects of life? If I had still owned my Wii, I would probably invest in Wii fit, but since I sold it for transportation money, that's not exactly an option!

I remember before next-gen consoles even came out, however, DDR gave me an incentive to get into more shape. I had that "DDR-phase" for awhile.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Quote Originally Posted by DreXxiN View Post
    Haha, yeah. If gaming's a hobby, why not let it accompany you in other aspects of life? If I had still owned my Wii, I would probably invest in Wii fit, but since I sold it for transportation money, that's not exactly an option!

I remember before next-gen consoles even came out, however, DDR gave me an incentive to get into more shape. I had that "DDR-phase" for awhile.
    How about something a little more old-school?

Spoiler!

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

I'm starting to think otherwise. Maybe Topps is trolling us.