is this weapon really worth creating a hunewearl for? under the guides here it syas they are the only ones to use it

also, it looks like a 2 handed weapon, somewhat like daggars, but its class is claw.

does anyone have any info on it?

the heart of poumn is a claw type weapon which means only 3 hits per combo, and the 3rd hit is really unreliable. the stat boosts are nice and it's a fun weapon to play around with, but i wouldn't depend on it in difficult situations

yes but in the pics there is one in each hand. how does that work? i know about claws combo

On 2003-05-20 15:13, Axon13 wrote:
    ...the 3rd hit is really unreliable.
    What's that supposed to mean?

The other claw the HUnewearl wields is just for looks.

The claw on the left hand does nothing, but becuz of how the animation works, it looks both of them are hitting the enemy. As for making a HUnewearl for one, I'd say look for someone that has one and let them have you see what it's like. IMO, it's a pretty nice weapon.

On 2003-05-20 15:42, Shapiro wrote:

There's a high chance of the enemy you are attacking to hit you because of the timing of claw weapons.

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2003-05-20 15:42, Shapiro wrote:
    Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a high chance of the enemy you are attacking to hit you because of the timing of claw weapons.
    yep, malinko summed it up. you have to go through a whole animation that's a flip. and also to answer another question above, the second claw looks like it's swiping during the 2nd hit of the combo

The third hit of a claw attack takes a long time, time spent moving forward, before the animation actually yields a real attack. This tends to put you directly in the face of an enemy, who has ample opportunity to hit you before you attack him. You also have a VERY narrow attack radius, and if an enemy is to either side of it you won't target them and will instead swing (eventually) at thin air. Finally, the recovery time after that third attack seems inordinately long to me. The attack range of a claw type weapon is relatively close to the one attacking, so you have to be on top of enemies before being able to hit them. The final problem is that it attacks only one enemy and only attacks thrice, so you can do less cumulative damage than amost multitargeting or multihitting weapon.

I'd say claw and fist weapons are there for bragging and insult purposes. "Hah hah, I'm so powerful I can beat enemies with a claw!!!" They also complete the visual feel of characters.

Just hit them from behind. Duh, it's so easy, even on Ultimate. Oh, and time it right too.

yeah, try to hit a gilchich or sinow from behind - its fun, really.... -_-;;;

and for both handed claws - phanter claw is the same - a weapon in both hands but only one is really used (i'd prefer dagger type but the phanter claw looks so cool ^_^ - same goes for the heart of poumn)

gah... skyly? love rappy? ult temple? -_-;; have to trade for one then...
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!