Default Question about online on the PSN version

I just bought PSPo2 from the PSN Store, and I am wondering how I get the key to play online.

Is it sent to my email? Do I see it somewhere?

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

No need, no code for the digital version. Just go online.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

One more question... It said my PSP is signed in with another account and that the activation would become invalid? Does that mean itll be invalid on ALL accounts, or that itll activate on my other account instead of my JP account

Basically you have to delete your US PSN account to put in your JP PSN account and activate your psp to play a JP title. Then when you want to play US titles you have to delete the JP PSN account and retype in your US PSN account info in your psp and activate it again. Hence, you need an internet connection to swap accounts every time you want to play a US or JP game on your PSP.

Ive done this a bunch of times back and forth and the way it works i believe is that the 5 activation limit is for 5 DIFFERENT PSP's if you are reactivating the same one over and over its ok as they have that one registered to your account already.

Its a bit of a hassle as the PSP itself can only hold 1 account on it as opposed to the PS3 which can hold multiple accounts. Hopefully Sony will allow more than 1 account on the PSP in the future.

Well... its saying that itll activate on my other account but deactivate on the JP one I think...

Would it ruin the game if I clicked yes?

No that is normal. If you want to play US games again delete the JP account from the PSP and put in your US account info and activate it. All saves and games living on your PSP wether its JP or US will be fine.

The thing is that the license for JP games are tied to the JP account and vice versa for the US titles. The JP cames cant and wont authenticate with a US account. Same goes for US against a JP title.

alright gotcha. Thanks. Its copying to my PSP now

I wish they had PSN accounts worked out like they do on the PS3. You can have multiple ones (as long as you don't log in at the same time as someone else, if you share it), you can purchase games on them and not have to worry about "activation" bullshit.

That, and you can share PSN games. :T