Page 75 of 245 FirstFirst ... 25657273747576777885125175 ... LastLast

Woot! The ones I'm going for are in Valley SH and Wetlands SH. The reason why is because, for each of the two, you get a title :3 Not to mention, the Wetlands SH one looks like the M14 Missouri except it has a scope. Haha!
    Last edited by ARChan; Dec 13, 2009 at 01:38 AM.
    I'm working on a fanfic!
    Click here to check it out!

sounds pretty badass.

^_^ It is. I just like the weapon scheme and the sound of when a Missouri gun shoots. It sounds SWEET like the crunch from a Crunch bar :3

Oh yeah. I've been noticing something. I'm not sure if anyone confirmed this but does Shifta also increase ATA and Deband increase EVP? I've noticed that I dodge and hit things more often with those two active on my HUnewearl and FOnewm.
    I'm working on a fanfic!

I've noticed the same thing from my own shifta/deband.. if you have a 4 person S/D mag PB then its really noticeable (although, that could also be the jellen/zalure it gives assisting).

on my hunewearl im using daggers and got 515 ata in hard, so dont really hit more but dodge more with them up
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

@Dnd:
    Wow. Okay. I thought I was just imagining things. And I'm guessing the same subtle effects also take place in Jellen and Zalure, since I noticed the same results: Jellen caused more evasion and Zalure caused more accuracy for my RAmarl.
    I'm working on a fanfic!

Just checked to be sure, and yep its true (to a point) found a rare dark phobos (i think, awesomely long name) hit me 9/10 times without any spells, a 4-way (3 npc's+me) mag PB made it hit 1/10 time on me.. and when it hit the damage was down from 150+ to 95.

Anyway, back to that dammed tower now
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Jellen decreases accuracy and Shifta increases it, I know.

However, I'm fairly certain that zalure/deband do not affect EVP.

took the time in the tower to do some quick fooling around, its either true or just RNG is just messing it up, get an increased dodge rate with one up and a slightly better increase with two up over one *shrugs*

The beast of possibility Zero Revenge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARChan View Post
    Ermm... Let's see here. I define noob and newb differently. Newbs are... well... New people. Noobs (or nubs) are jackasses. -nod proud of distinguishing the difference but doesn't really understand how it came to be-

@SirTopps:
    I leveled Roxe a lot! From level 6 to 24 in just one day! Haha! -not really proud of how much free time I had today-
    I think that's more lowbie vs newbie/n00b.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    >Criticize Japanese players for only making young Female Human/Newman characters
    >Only make young Female Human/Newman characters when you get into Alpha

mfw: http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/41...ointed-tim.jpg

The Once and FOmar King SirTopps's Avatar

lol well whatever you are we want you in the club. unless youre some sort of evil person or darn fool. then no thanks lol

and im glad you people are discussing the finer points of FOdem