As much as I love this site and the message board I am gonna start using the message board at www.psoobsession.net cause it is a better and faster board. The boards here are to slow. I will still come to this site all the time though.

imho its in bad taste to advertise on another board but do what you will. Tomeeboy is putting the finishing touches on some deals that will make PSO World a place for the impaitent as well.

(I am one of the impaitent .

Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

AMBRAI, take my picture! Cheessse!

PSO Assassin

you mean this crappy assed bandwidth will be fixed?

all im wundering ambrai is why didnt you close this message if it is a shameless link to another site with so called "better forums" i dunno i like the friendly atmosphere at this forum better maxi-burst than all the others. more popular here, it feels more rewarding here i dunno why it jus does.

Veteran Fighter

but pso world is my family and with out family your nothing you disrespect the fah family....

Actually, I'm surprised no one has done this before. While I do think that advertising his new message forum here is a bit "cheesy", I don't fault him for doing so.

I think that most of us have been frustrated by the incredibly slow server/bandwidth of this site. PSO World is the best site and PSO community in my book, but waiting for upwards of 60 secs for a forum posting to load is incredibly irratating (from both my T1 at work & cable modem at home).

If you are working on "new deals" with ISPs or getting a faster server, please keep us informed. And if you have, sorry if I missed the posting...I don't everything because of the slow load times. By letting us know you are trying to fix the issue, it should keep us sufficient placated.

In any event, keep up the good work, it is appriciated!

--Cy