Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default i need some help

I WANT HELP FROM YOU GUYS ON THE FORUM! PLEASE TELL WHAT YOU THINK AND HELP ME IMPROVE

ok im a lv75 HUcast and i just unlocked Super Hard mode and its difficult for me cuz im kinda weak hehehe i kno its sad but yeah.... thats why i am here...

and yes i know my equipment is pretty weak i dont kno why but i cant find any weapons that are close to my level

Heat Klau Solas+ 20
    Arquebus Armor+ 25
    Hero/Guard
    Urado

ATP 843(400)
    DFP 504(222)
    ATA 497(260)
    EVP 291(117)
    MST 186(185)

ummm i restarted my Material upgrades cuz i really messed that up x)

i was thinking of doing Power 25 Guard 25 Swift 15 and HP 15
    this is wat i curently have done
    HP-9
    Power-8
    Swift-8
    Guard-9

i appreciate all the help thx

I'm level 71 and super is very hard for me too, so I just go online and let others do the killing for me XD but If you don't have wi-fi (judging from your FC) then I'm not sure what you'd do. Probably just do Access Field on Gurhacia Valley...enemies are weaker on field I believe.
    For mats; I would go with around 15 ATA mats, 20 DFP, 15 EVP, 15 HP, and 15 ATP.
    For mag; Go with something similar, focus on HUcasts' weak points...but like I said that's just what I'd do.

Quote Originally Posted by lavisblade View Post
    I'm level 71 and super is very hard for me too, so I just go online and let others do the killing for me XD but If you don't have wi-fi (judging from your FC) then I'm not sure what you'd do. Probably just do Access Field on Gurhacia Valley...enemies are weaker on field I believe.
    For mats; I would go with around 15 ATA mats, 20 DFP, 15 EVP, 15 HP, and 15 ATP.
    For mag; Go with something similar, focus on HUcasts' weak points...but like I said that's just what I'd do.
    i guess i should focus on his weak points like HP and Guard since HUcast has the highest ATP in the game

If you're alone and no one else is healing you, then you should go with DFP, EVP, and HP. ATP is already really high, so you probably don't need to put too much into it.

Switch out those DFP mats with more EVP mats if you want to go that route. Trust me, those will help a lot more.
    Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
    More robots in Pokeyman.
    Robots that can only say their own names? Not bad huh?
    (might be selling the intelligence robots short though, even "HALT I AM REPTAR & THORG WANT EAT")

I would ditch the HP and EVP and use that on POW and DEF.
    Its my opinion but I would go with a 40/30/30 or 60/20/20 Pow/Hit/Def

Quicker you kill, the less you get hit
    PS Zero FC: 4941 5533 9743

HUmans all the way baby!!!

HUcast also has the highest HP in the game, so that's not a weak point. My HUcast is up to Level 89 currently (almost to 90) and I've found focusing on strengths to be more beneficial to me. I would focus on getting as much power as possible, and enough accuracy to hit consistently. I'm planning to have at least 550 ATA when I hit Level 100 (I'll probably get up to it sooner).

The HUcast has enough HP to take quite a bit of damage, and the higher your power, the more you'll be dishing out to the enemies.

If anyone has tested any non-power focused HUcast builds and found them to be successful, I'd love to hear about them. I haven't had any luck myself.
    Last edited by Bad Dirt Marvel; Dec 23, 2009 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Ended the parenthetical.

5414 0106 1003
    Lv93 HUcast - Thanatos | Lv55 RAmar - Roland | Lv29 FOnewearl - Amberle

I know HP isn't a weak point, but I figured more HP just means more hits you can take, right? But I guess I am being contradictory saying go for the weak points with one of them being a strong point...

Makes you wish that PP/HP mats were separate like in the old games huh
    PS Zero FC: 4941 5533 9743

HUmans all the way baby!!!

I just went all into POW same with my mag.

No reasons.