4 10.53%
  • Arca Plant

4 10.53%
  • The Dark Shrine

5 13.16%
  • Eternal Tower

5 13.16%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Arca Plant. I like the music, and the enemies provide a decent challenge without being too cheap.

Hmm Paru is not bad but the music is somewhat bland to me and the 2nd half of the area looks a bit more bland but I can understand that the DS is limited to graphical power.

Eternal Tower makes me lol.

OMG ITS SO AMAZING. COLORIZE EVERY 20 LEVELS.

Yeah - once you get into the monotonous drone, you're pathetically excited when the colour finally changes =P

Then the reality comes crashing down, and you pass out face forward into your own spit. Well, that's how it works for me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonty View Post
    Yeah - once you get into the monotonous drone, you're pathetically excited when the colour finally changes =P

Then the reality comes crashing down, and you pass out face forward into your own spit. Well, that's how it works for me anyway.
    Lol I thought someone would admire the "architectural structure" of the eternal tower. If you look outside towards the inner parts, you can see the other floors except when you reach floor 99... it doesn't make sense haha.

Surprised no one really likes the Makara Ruins... a lot of stuff is done very nicely in there like the lighting, water/cave like effects, the statues with water spouting out from their mouths...

Rioh Snowfield has an uncanny ability to draw me into the scenery while listening to the music, and making me feel like I am really there.
    The other locations are very well done as well, but Rioh is the most ... mystical, in my opinion. Almost instantly, it had became the number 1 stage of PSZ nostalgia for me.

I voted for makara ruins. I like the dark blueish tint to it, and all the flowers are cool too. I think all the areas are pretty visually impressive though.

Lol my pick would most likely be the outcast I would go with Ozette Wetlands. To me, the scenery is fantastic.

Arca Plant, it looks like a lot more detail went into this environment than some others, especially the cool reflection effects on the floor.
    Phantasy Star Zero Character:
    Tieria, Lv.67 HUcast
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Character:
    Mr. Bushido, Lv.31 Human Hunter

Paru cause its where I met my favorite enemy and loled Froutang!