me and a couple of friends got real pis.sed off one day and decided to start a new guild Pso Police....now dont start laughing yet because this is not a joke...We are really sick of innocent gamers just gettin ripped off day by day...and people who dont know they have a hacked weapon gettin busted for it...so we decided to start this guild...Pso Police...so for all u hackers and game sharkers...consider this a warning...our numbers grow day by day..and we dont fuck around...we have already kicked off over 20 hackers and game sharkers...so...please dont take this as a joke...we are for real and we are here to stay...this message especially goes out to pkers..the "new" threat..so to speak...our numbers already reach past the 100's...and we grow more powerful day by day...

Hey, man. That's pretty interesting. There should be someone moderating this crap, even if it is a group of end-users.

My character is:

Fear Lin Fal
    Class: FOmarl
    Level 35

If you could e-mail me privately at [email protected] for more info, I would appreciate it. I wouldn't give any technical info, if for no other reason than the "don't trust anyone" mentality (which I sincerely don't blame anyone for having).