Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Master of a basic Emotion..

Its all Sinow Beats, NOT GOLD, he sux(healing tech my arse) but those blue sinow beats..oo.. I can handle one..but when theres 3 and 1 gets loose, those damn ninja techinques get me good..

The Weakest, Worst foe has to be Rag Rappy's, I mean, COME ON, Its a freaken wobbling, yellow chicken who's slowly approaches you and pecks you for 0-10 damage..

Someone: Rage, Watch out!
    Rage: Whaa..? *blink*
    *Sinow beats in five...four...three..two..*

Rag Rappies aren't annoying, they're great for item drops.

It's not me. I'm not here.

originally posted by Burnside:
    - The Weakest, Worst foe has to be Rag Rappy's, I mean, COME ON, Its a freaken wobbling, yellow chicken who's slowly approaches you and pecks you for 0-10 damage.. -

feh! Rag Rappies and 0-10 damage?

You obviously haven't got to V.Hard yet my boy! They'll kick your arse! And that's before the mothmants get ya!

Garanz are easy- Do the "run by mines" trick where you dont target enemies, and run tight circles around them. They will blow themselves up, those missles hurt everything they hit. On E-nightmares you can even use them to take out a couple of SBeats if you are careful.
    I used to think that the Sbeats were the worst, but I found a 40% machine D Slayer which wipes them out pretty quickly.
    Now my vote goes to the goddamn del sabers.

Most worthless/annoying? Mothmants, especially if you accidentally trip the realease before you are ready to run into the room. Be the time you get in there, there is a buttload of them and it takes forever to clear out all of the stragglers.

On 2001-03-30 13:23, Samuel-Vimes wrote:
    Most dangerous and most useless enemies:

Two words: Player Killers
    [addsig]
    You took the words right out my mouth lol.

Mothmants! Seriously! THEY are the most dangerous and useless enemy. I saw a level 70, who was pretty good, get killed rather quickly when surrounded by a bunch of the little buggers. See, they don't knock you down with their hits, and they can swarm you, attacking you from all sides and preventing you from escaping. And when you kill them? Crap exp, crap items. Beware the mothmants!

I agree with rat... My lvl 74 char got surronunded by those f***ing things and in a few seconds they took me down to 34 health (from over 500). Having only resta hotkeyed i couldnt heal... Mag saved my ass though (invinciblity at 10% hp)

Maybe it was I ratsmack saw getting nailed by those little buggers.

Well one on one enemies are nothing... But I hate those Gilichecs on Vhard with my HUmar. Not only do two to three shoot you they stop your attack and then the others pound you... But they are not the toughest. If you know the enemy really not a one of them are tough. A big group causes the most problems.
    As For Vol Opt the very first time i fought him i saw those tracking beams and thought they were a lightning bolt. Too my dismay i decided to just continue pounding on him and splat goes me. But after that he is pretty worthless. I guess since I'm a hunter my vote goes to the Garanz can total ya if your not ready.

I say the toughest has to be Granz. sure you can do the run around mines trick. On level 90 on normal i got wasted by one though. Couldn't hit it for some reason, and everyone was wiped out. hehe

THE MOST USELESS AND IRRITATING TO ME ARE THOSE DAM WOLVES THAT JUST CIRLCE AND CIRLCE YOU! ITS A PAIN CUZZ YOU HAVE TO RUN/WALK TO THEM ALL THE TIME!
    PLACING SECOND ARE THE POISON LILLIES!
    C'MON! WHO HAS EVER DIED FROM POISON DAMAGE? LOL! IF YOU HAVE...I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU....LOL! J/K!