Ok I am following VioletSkye's Mind Rati Guide but I am having some troubles with it. I have followed everything perfectly and am at step 3. At step 2 I had to feet my mag 198 or so instead of 188 monofluids in order for it to evolve, ok so thats a typo.

At step three I have just finished feeding the mag 165 dimates and instead of evolving into a Bhirava it has Evolved into an Asparas with no additional PB. So I was wondering what I could be doing wrong.

I started the mag with a purplenum RAcaseal, the mag itself is from a Skyly HUmar. After I did this I passed it to a Whitill HUcaseal and well now I am totally lost.

There were some changes that were supposed to have been made to the guide (specifically concerning the section ID you need to transfer the mag to.) As I look over it, I see that the changes were never made which is probably why you ended up with the mag you did. No worries, list your current stats and I can help you transform the mag again to get the Pilla PB

PS, I'll resubmit the correct feeding path to follow within the next few days, thanks for letting me know it's still wrong

Actually just give the mag to any Hunter or Ranger with a Viridia, Skyly, Purplenum, Redria or Yellowboze ID.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2006-08-15 22:10 ]</font>

ok cool! the current stats of the mag are as follows:

Asparas
    Level 55
    Synchro: 120
    IQ:32
    DEF: 22
    POW: 18
    DEX: 0
    MND: 15

uhh? so do I have to sart over or what O_o? I spent all night workin' on that thing >_<

No you don't have to start over, just do like I mentioned above:
    Give the mag to any Hunter or Ranger with a Viridia, Skyly, Purplenum, Redria or Yellowboze ID and feed it.

OK sweet! thank you VioletSkye You never played as a character named Colonel Skye did you?

*shakes fist at 1 dimate 35 trimates and 318 difliuds* I'm comming for ya Rati!

Nope, never had a char named Colonel Skye.
    I'm gonna experiment this week and see if I can come up with an easier way to make the mind Rati and of course if anyone has any diets that work well also, by all means post it

i followed a feeding chart for Nidra to make it without a guide: def 14, pow 0, dex 36, mind 150. for a force the extra dex helps

hmm why does the dex help? you should really be casting techs shouldn't you o_o? Since there defence sucks so bad I would rather have more of that

hmmm,
    i have a Fomar Pinkal,
    and i´ve made my rati by using a lot of Diflued/Triflued, Antidote an some Moon an Sol Atomizer

it boostet my Fomar veryvery much
    my friend makes a new chara himselve an wants to use some 10-er lvl disks, yes he can by equip my rati on his humar

Quote Originally Posted by Foxix View Post
    hmm why does the dex help? you should really be casting techs shouldn't you o_o? Since there defence sucks so bad I would rather have more of that
    As an Force you never need Dex,
    But if you are a nap like me who has shifta and deband, jellen and zalure high grinds, you can take a rod o a saber and kill some monster,
    but you often miss
    Last edited by Ketchup345; Jan 18, 2010 at 02:08 PM.

Please do not bump (post in) topics older than a month old. Also, please learn to use the edit button instead of double posting.