Page 116 of 683 FirstFirst ... 1666106113114115116117118119126166216616 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 6822
    a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I got the video converted, but Sony's proprietary format doesn't support subs. I ended up having to convert it to WMV-HD and just using my 360. 360+Media Center>>>>>>>>>>>PS3.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Pro-Tip: Go to a tattoo parlor is you ever want a piercing.
    Aren't you kinda supposed to do that? What did you do, poke a hole in your ear with a safety pin?

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    I got the video converted, but Sony's proprietary format doesn't support subs. I ended up having to convert it to WMV-HD and just using my 360. 360+Media Center>>>>>>>>>>>PS3.
    PS3 - It does everything-(just) wrong.

Probably supports MD* play though, flawlessly.

*Sony MiniDisc. For those who didn't know. Don't look it up, its about as cool as those Iomega gigantic blue floppys.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post
    Aren't you kinda supposed to do that? What did you do, poke a hole in your ear with a safety pin?
    I went to the store Claires. [Mall girly looking store.]

I thought that if a 5 year old girl can get her ears pierced there and not get it infected, then my chances of getting infected there should be less.

And there aren't any tattoo parlors for 30+ miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post
    Hey, I pierced both of my ears myself, and guaged them, and they're doing just great.
    Been over 2 years with em in now.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
    Iomega gigantic blue floppys.
    I still have about a gig of data on Zip disk...and no way to get it off.

Not sure why I didn't post this right when I saw this topic, but here's a funny story that's also kind of a rant:

One day during track practice last spring, we were finishing up a longer run in a field by our school. There was a lacrosse team of middle school girls practicing there. Being well hydrated, it is only natural that after running for a while you will have to go to the bathroom. I went well off into some bushes, where I'm certain no one could see me, and went to the bathroom. When I came out, the coach for that lacrosse team came stumbling over, and she happened to be the least athletic coach I have ever seen, as well as a mega bitch. She got all mad at me, and asked me my name (as well as saying bitchy things like "It's not like I can't find out anyway, so you might as well just tell me," before even giving me a chance). so she could report me to the athletic director. I decided it was best not to argue, so I apologized, and told her my name (she was still an ungrateful bitch though). This is the part that really got to me: She asked me how old I was, and I told her I was 17 (which I was at the time). She then said that if I were 18, I could have been a sexual predator. I really didn't have anything to say to her other than "Ok, but I'm not." I could really tell she was disappointed when she found out that she couldn't get me in any serious trouble, because she seemed like the kind of person with a sucky life, who likes to see others fail. My teammates and I still had to do a few more laps around the field to finish, so we did, and made it nice and awkward for her, and one of my friends knew a girl whose sister was on the lacrosse team, so they talked like nothing had even happened. The stupid thing is, our team ran intervals in that field twice a week during cross country season, and every time, at least half the team would go take a leak in the bushes, and I was usually not one of those people. After we finished our run, my friend asked some girls on the team if they were offended when guys go to the bathroom in the bushes, and their response was "No, we do it all the time too." It is also worth noting for this story that there is usually a lone port-a-potty there, but that day, for some reason it was not.

So I went home, and when my parents got home from work, I told them all about how I was almost a pedophile, and their response was the same as mine: "What a dumb bitch." The next day in school, I got called down to the athletic director's office. He asked me if I knew why I was there, and I said no. I really forgot completely about it over the night, and didn't think anyone would actually make a deal out of it. It turns out, the lacrosse coach did, but he didn't. When he asked me if I went to the bathroom in the woods, I said "Oh ya, sorry about that," and he told me not to worry about it, he has done the same thing before as well. He told me she was just doing her job, because some little girls parent could have a hernia and get her in trouble, and he just kinda said not to do it again, and let me go. That same day at track practice, our coach was talking about how some stuff was getting stolen in the locker rooms, and he even said "It's not the end of the world if one of our distance runners goes off to pee in the bushes, but we will not tolerate theft here." So I thought that was kinda funny.

Moral of the story: no one likes dumb bitches.

Insert Something Here zfighter14's Avatar

School. OFFICIALLY HATE IT>> OFFICIALLY PISSED AT SCHOOL! teachers give so much damned homework

When people talk behind your back ._. SAY IT TO MY FACE YOU DOUCHE BAG! ARE YOU AFRAID!?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Delete View Post
    People who wear there pants hanging down with there boxers showing. Seriously, it doesn't make you look cool in any way. Wonder what goes through someone's mind when they actually do this stupid kind of shit : /
    They're thinking about it from behind.

I hate people who think they can beat anybody up. I know for damn sure there's plenty of people that I can't take on, but I'm not gonna show it. Brains usually go first, then if I need to brawn comes into play.

So far, so good...so what!