Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

Microsoft does not allow Cash Shop systems on Xbox Live. That is the main reason why the xbox360 version of Mabinogi was canceled. Current financial transactions on Xbox Live are one time only, you buy it and keep it. With Cash Shops you would buy something and then use it up and then buy it again. Microsoft just does not want Cash Shops on their network.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Quote Originally Posted by zandra117 View Post
    Microsoft does not allow Cash Shop systems on Xbox Live. That is the main reason why the xbox360 version of Mabinogi was canceled. Current financial transactions on Xbox Live are one time only, you buy it and keep it. With Cash Shops you would buy something and then use it up and then buy it again. Microsoft just does not want Cash Shops on their network.
    then wouldnt making any modified items 'bind to account' override the microsoft concerns, as you have the bonus applied (be it grinds elements or full weapons) and it is locked to your account, the only way to delete is to delete your player
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter

Quote Originally Posted by trevman18 View Post
    I agree with this and I have something to add to that about the whole using GC to make your equipment better,just because it's there doesn't mean you have to use it,and others using doesn't effect you in anyway so why quit over it.Besides there is a limit to upgrading your weapons and armor.But the GC missions are fun and they add excitement to the game so yeah I welcome it.

Yes it does effect us!! You want to buy a good Axe or something. You have a choice to pay to upgrade your current Axe with real $$$. Or you could buy a 42% 8/10 BildeAxe. So you choose the GC way. I loose a sale of an in game item. Which does effect me. And on the link below for GC in Japan it directly states ((hereafter, GC) enhance the value of certain items) So there from the horses mouth it does have an effect on everything. I say if your willling to loose 50-70% of the 360 population. Then go ahead and do GC. Also if that many people quit, it will flood the market wit more junk than you can stand. The S+10 dupe glitch was bad enough. The game will be ruined if they do GC!!

LInk below

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...faeJplgKFsOAKA
    Last edited by Professor Xavier; Jan 27, 2010 at 09:02 PM.

ive bought a few ubers with money on psobb before. ruined the game just as much as when i cheated to get the items before they patched it. there are people who make tons of money buying and selling items with real money. ive done it for a few months and raised quite a bit of money. one of the many reasons i no longer enjoy mmos but this was always going on since the first mmos existed. once you get into such garbage its no longer about the game but the money. you guys are sick and will contribute to the death of your game. cheaters paying money to feel good is what its all about. might as well go play a third person shooter than cheat all day to feel good about yourself.

the joke that is starcraft II is going o offer and allow people to sell mods and maps to the public. starcraft aint so cool anymore when you see what's happening to it. i assure you that game will fall into a shit hole and so will this game. starcraft ii is all hype based on a popular game and with garbage like this and recycled gameplay a lot of people are going to wonder wtf they are doing with their life when they start buying maps and playing a 3d version of a game they played 10 years ago with a little more content.
    Last edited by Red Ring; Jan 27, 2010 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darthplagis View Post
    thats my point, im on 360 and its always been the same, i suppose because of the mass playerbase being american, capitalism is most players motivation so fair enough, but those of us who play to play the game, if i want a weapon or item i go hunt it.... it takes a while but you do feel kind of proud to know that weapon took the time to find, usually with friends (probably stems from pso days). on the back end of that say the weapon you hunted for comes out with a low %, with GC you can make it better and you wont trade it as it took the time and effort to make.

i have weapons from way back that my friends gave me to get me levelled up again (i was banned for grinder glitching back in the day LOL), they are not really usable at the level my guys are on but they are there, most of which i had a hand in finding on my other account anyway (like tengoug bows or deljagnus, or even those legendary katsuno-zashi made from boards found while in seabed S2 ) those will not be sold/traded or fed to any PM!!!
    I feel just as proud when I find something that I don't use and sell it and then get something I will use. You can't synth your way to the top sadly it's just not very likely or possible. Try synthing 50%s of every element of every type and then try grinding them all and see how long that takes you.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Xavier View Post
    Yes it does effect us!! You want to buy a good Axe or something. You have a choice to pay to upgrade your current Axe with real $$$. Or you could buy a 42% 8/10 BildeAxe. So you choose the GC way. I loose a sale of an in game item. Which does effect me. And on the link below for GC in Japan it directly states ((hereafter, GC) enhance the value of certain items) So there from the horses mouth it does have an effect on everything. I say if your willling to loose 50-70% of the 360 population. Then go ahead and do GC. Also if that many people quit, it will flood the market wit more junk than you can stand. The S+10 dupe glitch was bad anough. The game will be ruined if they do GC!!

LInk below

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...faeJplgKFsOAKA
    Microsoft says: "You can't have GC in our network"
    SoJ says: "ok, we won't update your game...Have a nice day!"
    Community says: "HAIL MS!!! For not allowing GC to exist!
    Newb says: "I'll play a different game, since almost everyone is ahead of me...Forget PSU" and cancels
    SoA says: "We can't get updated, we are closing down the servers....But look on the bright side, something is coming"

^_^
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Microsoft says: "You can't have GC in our network"
    SoJ says: "ok, we won't update your game...Have a nice day!"
    Community says: "HAIL MS!!! For not allowing GC to exist!
    Newb says: "I'll play a different game, since almost everyone is ahead of me...Forget PSU" and cancels
    SoA says: "We can't get updated, we are closing down the servers....But look on the bright side, something is coming"

^_^
    Micro transaction games are the future! Paying for everything in the game is awesome! Live for the game! I'm better than you because I have a job and play less! We play a PvE game and yet somehow my e-weener still matters! Take my money, mega corporations!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ring View Post
    Micro transaction games are the future! Paying for everything in the game is awesome! Live for the game! I'm better than you because I have a job and play less! We play a PvE game and yet somehow my e-weener still matters! Take my money, mega corporations!

Aren't you good enough to get stuff on your own. I think there is something to be said for actually being good at playing video games!

Hey guys I'm going to just give my next pay check to SEGA so that way they'll update the game. I'm pretty sure if Microsoft said they wouldn't allow GC SEGA wouldn't just stop updating PSU. Or I could be wrong with the whole business cycle but if I remember correctly it goes a little something like this......

People pay money = We Profit = We continue to have them pay money

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Xavier View Post
    Aren't you good enough to get stuff on your own. I think there is something to be said for actually being good at playing video games!
    i remember one time some Fo in PSOBB called me a loser cause she saw all the ubers i was running around with. i was like lol i bought all this stuff. real skilled traders in games always look for the best ways of trading. it always leads to COLD HARD REAL WORLD CASH. micro transactions in games are going to show any newb the true way of trading and our secret will be ruined forever. every newb will be paypaling instead of exchanging items! NOOOOOOOOOO! And although I played the crap out of PSOBB like a real loser. I never found any ubers. it was all from trading up, hacking, or buying with money. MMOs... Sad but true...