Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

DON'T DISAPPOINT MUFASA! ;____;
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

Everyone is all depressed they need to like chill out and hug a teddy bear.
    You're one of the people I actually considered my friend so I'm not going to forget who you are. There is really only 1 thing I have left to hunt right now, and thats my psycho wand. Since I'm usually too lazy to do tower, I'd be happy to help you hunt for your equips.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

i can help out too. i'm still waiting on Alantis so we can trade and i can go home ^-^

*looking at trades* you have a Galebringer...... rika suit........ shinobi suit...... nice vis and luzparias....... and not one... BUT TWO PP recov 5's

whats the sad face? this list is better than some of the newbies lists D=
    Last edited by leviayurashyguy; Mar 2, 2010 at 07:07 PM.
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

@Levia, Im sorry but I don't know if I can live up to mufasa's demands ;_;, also I wanted to do great, not just be better then some newbies, think about how long ive been here, I got this game excitedly on release day. Those items you listed, it pains me to say, some are gone because my trade list has been left alone for so long, I stopped updating once the trickle of offers stopped, I only found the luzparias.

@Kirukia, that's a very kind offer, but go to the front of my trade list, I remember typing it out a long time ago(I had to type the whole thing twice because the first time after i finished it logged me out ) when you get to my wishlist you will see some of the hopes I had. Not all but some

- I wanted to be like chaos or edenz,
    -I wanted to have(mainly find) everything on that list,
    -I wanted to have 100% weapon collection,
    - I wanted to finish every record,
    -I wanted to be remembered
    - I wanted to make friendships that listed years.

Now look back here after huundred of hours of playtime. My weapon collection rate is lying low around 70%, I found 0 things on my wish list(secretly I might not have traded for them because I wanted to find them myself), My records also topped of at 70. You can look at the and easily shrug it off as unlucky. I only have so much time to spend on games, and I always have this kind of luck, It could take thousands of hours to find all that stuff by myself and I don't think I could commit myself for that long without getting board.

Now we get to the final two these were possibly the most important. I made no mark here, nobody can come up with anything important I brought, I didn't find anything awesome, discover something unknown, make a great trade list, get the most posts, making a ground breaking discovery or anything. The very last thing... I almost made it, but there is one problem it depends on the people here. I read about some people who continued to play PSO for 10 years. Now look at our community, how many people will be here in 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 5 years, 10 years?
    Last edited by Ice Sniper; Mar 2, 2010 at 07:17 PM.

I've been playing PSO for over 5 years.
    I just logged on today, but I started out offline on GC with my friends :]
    You said you still wanted to make friends that lasted for years. You still can. Isn't PSZ about the online experience? Not finding items? Thats what I've always thought. I loved it because I could play online. Pretty much all online games remind me of .hack because I have like, an illness where I must relate everything to .hack. So come on, lets go hunt you some items. I spend 200+ Paru runs looking for Clairs. I found nothing online, but I had fun with my friends
    Cool items aren't the only way to be remembered...
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

hey sniper......i know i'm not a part of this and i dont want to butt in, but if it makes you feel better, i didnt find a decent rare till like 250 hrs of play, and after 20 or so sh et, i've still missin so many things, in fact i ended up trading for a bunch of stuff because i couldnt find it my self. im at 430hrs with just my hu lol.

I don't mind you butting in, im not even sure if this thread will even ever be used for trading again. That does help a bit, im grasping at straws for reason to stay but im having a hard time finding reasons or even the time to keep playing.

there's really no point in aurguing. it seems you too far gone to change your mind. i just find it silly to compare a handheld to a PC MMO with more options in terms of customization, gear, and difficulty. if you think PSO is so wonderful, PSO:BB has PS's that are still up and running.

personally, even tho i've never played PSO, i liek PSZ better. PSZ seems more..... elegant and contained than PSO. i started with PSU offline and LURVED IT. i liek PSZ. its not my favortie game, but i can safely say they aren't many games i can dedicate 500+ hours and still come back for more.

sure PSO has it community, so does every game. you meet ppl wherever you go. they come and go. i still have items i want to obtain, still need to reach 100%, a RACAST to get to 100.
    as long as there is a newbie who needs game advice, I'll be there!
    as long as there is a newbie who will trade a Kouga for a H44, I'LL BE THERE!
    as long as the wifi up the street is still free, I'll be There!
    as long as this board updates at least 1 topic a day, meh i'll most liekly be here

BTW, when i first started playing PSU, i was liek WTF is this? then soon it hit me, this is liek .Hack and .Hack's awesome =D
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

best thing i can tell you, pick a time to play a play, not to search for anything but just play. pick your fav area or every area and just play for once not lookin not searching. i was down too around the same amount of hours you had, it helped me break through and just say, wtf, ima just play. If most of your peeps are gone, well make more, some will stick around and those will be your true friends to remember.

Ok, There's no way I could keep it up, I was on the verge of making myself depressed, the only thing im quitting is my urge to leave. Phantasy star 0 is going to have to share its time with maplestory though. Im going to reopen this thread even though I doubt I will get many more trades in it.
    Last edited by Ice Sniper; Mar 2, 2010 at 07:59 PM.