Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsesmfg View Post
    Lol. Then we can call you "Ungrateful". We dont go by names, we go by what you are xD. The names are there for something.
    I would have been grateful if I didn't believe that it was just a post to up his post count.
    Can this be locked? I'm really not feeling like having this get locked because of an arguement, and that should be preempted. PM me ramses, or just talk to me on msnzero, k?

I normally find them in the caves... but they do often appear when I revisit maps while backtracking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsesmfg View Post
    Lol. Then we can call you "Ungrateful". We dont go by names, we go by what you are xD. The names are there for something.
    thank you for being awesome

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxTheWanderer View Post
    I would have been grateful if I didn't believe that it was just a post to up his post count.
    Can this be locked? I'm really not feeling like having this get locked because of an arguement, and that should be preempted. PM me ramses, or just talk to me on msnzero, k?
    i dont care about post count thats just silly and for the record i only posted it to be nice cause you posted this

Sorry, I didn't see it.
    now im done with this thread your question has been answered so somebody lock this thread please and on a personal note good luck next time you got a question
    Last edited by kirtblue; May 17, 2010 at 06:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

Yes, my question HAS been answered, and I never said that WAS the reason for your post, I said thats what I thought. Also, it really doesn't matter, ok? I know I was ungrateful, and the thing is, I had been answered when you posted. The only thing I was trying to point out is that there was no point in answering what has already been said. That is what one would call a "postcount fag". It in no way means one is homosexual/gay/lesbian/whatever, but it does mean that one wants to get ones postcount up. Seeing as how you posted something that had already been said, that says to me atleast, that you seem to be one.

Sorry, I didn't see it.
    apparently you missed the above post so ill post this again the only reason i answer that is because you posted this and again thank you for insulting me when i was only trying to help you out
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.