Default Figured I'd ask... (psp1)

Anyone happen to have a GUARDIANS Formal in either Red/Black or Blue/Yellow (The blue one, not almost-black one) that they aren't using? I've been hunting these things for a day or two and it's driving me mental. Managed to find several colors, but none of them the one that I wanted. I want to import it to PSP2.

If you do, and happen to have Adhoc Party, I would love you for helping me out? o3o

There isn't really a 'trade' section for PSP, so I figured I'd ask here. Actually I forget if you can give clothes. Pretty sure you can... I remember a friend dropping one for me.

Mireille: 130 Beast Fortefighter (20) Aurica: 63 Newman Fortetecher (7) Lycoris: 59 CAST Fortegunner (7)

In the magical land of beautiful women and candy bars

I got a lot of GUARDIANS Formal from Desert Terror S (while hunting for a better % Shippu and other various things).
    Likewise, I got a lot (in fact all colors) of Illuminus Coats from...Flaming Horns S *hisses*

Just keep at it. Figuratively, yes, you can 'trade' clothing by dropping it in the field out in a mission and the other person picks it up.
    PSP2i:
    Akira l Human (F) HU3/RA22/BR50 Lv.200
    Saiyuki l CAST (F) HU50/RA22/BR5 Lv.200

I ended up just settling for one of the other colors I had already found. It was about six S runs before I found another suit, and it was the same color as what I already had on.

Did manage to find a few Rabol Vijeris, a Vijeri/Knight, and a Spread Needle, but that's about it.

Mireille: 130 Beast Fortefighter (20) Aurica: 63 Newman Fortetecher (7) Lycoris: 59 CAST Fortegunner (7)