Default Dagger and Twin Dagger PA's

which are the best ones for an AT to use? ive got Moubu Seiren-zan for twin and Buten Shuren-zan and Shunbu Shouren-zan for single daggers right now.

For Twin Daggers, I prefer Hishou Jinren-zan. Sometimes Moubou is good though.

For single daggers, Shunbu Shouren-zan is my personal favorite since it does crazy high damage. A lot of players use Hikai though, which is incredibly strong as well but its hard to land the second hit. Buten is a nice comfortable PA, but its too weak and kicks enemies away.

ya i liked shunbu right away, but the only thing i dont like about Shunbu is that a lot of times in parties gunners knock the enemies away so you cant get that strong second attack to hit. ya, Buten seems weaker, but i think it almost evens out because it hits more times, plus i like the mobility of it, how you can move around more as your doing it, but the blowaway is annoying unless you kill them.

thanks for the info, ill give Hikai andHishou a try

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Buten Shuren-zan all the way for single handed daggers.

Double handed i prefer Moubou and Renga Chujin, though the last of the 2 takes AAAAAAAAAAAAAGES to level...

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Renga is a gorgeous PA, but it isn't too practical for most situations. It is a decent "boss killing" Twin Dagger PA, but at that point....the types that can use Twin Daggers either can use: Knuckles (Ikk Hikk), Twin Claws (Chuei), Twin Sabers (Cross Hurricane), Double Sabers (Absolute Dance), and Jabroga (FF has access to Twin Daggers).

I used to use it a lot on the US PC servers though. It was good for flipping enemies I guess.

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    Renga is a gorgeous PA, but it isn't too practical for most situations. It is a decent "boss killing" Twin Dagger PA, but at that point....the types that can use Twin Daggers either can use: Knuckles (Ikk Hikk), Twin Claws (Chuei), Twin Sabers (Cross Hurricane), Double Sabers (Absolute Dance), and Jabroga (FF has access to Twin Daggers).

I used to use it a lot on the US PC servers though. It was good for flipping enemies I guess.
    Don't forget AT. They have whips.

For Single Daggers, Hikai is the best. Shunbu is good, but I'd rather use Rising Strike. Buten is a slower, weaker version of Hikai. It's not too hard to line up the second hit, unless everyone is knocking/staggering enemies all over the place.

For Twin Daggers I think Hishou is probably the most useful. It's great for keeping large enemies staggered while doing good damage. Moubu is okay, and hits lots of times, but its usually interrupted or enemies die before you finish. Renkai is good too, but most classes have another move with another weapon with similar function that works better. Renga feels too slow and is hard to aim at maxiumum targets.
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF

Buten is actually stronger than Hikai if you have 3 targets available.

I did actually write nearly a page on the various PAs just here, but deleted it since I remembered it's part of a biiiig article I was going to write.