Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Lullaby to hell, babe TierrenZX's Avatar

Any episode 2 level. They need moar Ill Gills, delbiters, Ill Gills riding delbiters swinging their scythes around and any enemy that could kill you in one hit.

Personally, I am fond of Seaside Area but that be me.

A friend told me that they put Forests one and two into it. He has the Japenese Version so he has seen it already
    "Be careful for what you dream for because it's there, sometimes day dreams turn into nightmares"

Lullaby to hell, babe TierrenZX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -Pandora- View Post
    A friend told me that they put Forests one and two into it. He has the Japenese Version so he has seen it already
    Are you sure this is the Infinity version he has (which isn't coming out till Winter 2011) or you are just referring to just regular Phantasy Star Portable 2?

PSPo2 does NOT have Forest 2.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Quote Originally Posted by -Pandora- View Post
    Your friend is mistaken. Or never played PSO. Or both. You get the PSU version of the PSO Forest and that means no Central Dome.

Jungle or Seabed.

The only two areas I could actually miss from PSO. I wasn't ever excited about Forest/Mines/Ruins back in PSU. But the Jungle and Seabed areas were absolute love.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Your friend is mistaken. Or never played PSO. Or both. You get the PSU version of the PSO Forest and that means no Central Dome.
    Oh okay well he has played PSO before But i guess i was wrong.
    "Be careful for what you dream for because it's there, sometimes day dreams turn into nightmares"

Subterranean Desert from Blue Burst
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

I'm probably going to get moaned at for saying this, but I'd like to see Mortis Fons. To those of you who never went outside of the "traditional" PSO, this is an area in Episode 3. It features a cavernous terrain with various geysers, and flowing water all-around. It reminds me of the well-known "Waterfall Room" from Caves 2, but it has its distinct differences.

It was always one of my favourite areas. I also liked Molae Venti, but that would fit in with the "Ga Da Val Island" scene, and the Tower of Caelum, which is far too small to make an actual area out of.
    Verdana is a pretty good font.

2X-6 Corsair :: Metal XII :: Unit 12 :: War :: Dozen
    Neyami Red :: Dr. Paul :: Izar Erori :: Brynhildr :: Fenchano

Central control area with Gal gryphon, would be great having Gibbles, Sinow Zoa and Zele back (morfos would be cool and im hopeful seeing as Olgas in infinity)

Definetly don't want Mericarol back tho...