View Poll Results: Digital Download on Launch Day?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

41 83.67%
  • No

8 16.33%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Hopefully someone will post the moment when it is up on PSN.

Quote Originally Posted by Para View Post
    I'm totally gonna be asleep when that happens c.c <.< I... hope anyway. >< I dun wanna wait longer than I have to. XD waking up and its out just sounds much nicer.

well the earliest it will be out is 9am EST so im planning on staying up till like 4-5am like usual. by the time i wake up at like 2ish it SHOULD be rdy to download

Quote Originally Posted by Para View Post
    I'll try to.

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..
    Titles left: 17 Comp, 7 Collect, 4 Challenge, 8 Battle, 1 Special

All round Good Guy

Well getting the US version with my Entropay account will save me waiting, and I will no have to change save data(But then again, I could get someone else to change it for me.). The problem will be switching from me US PSN to my AUS one to use different account content on me psp go, + I want all to know my AUS PSN ID, not the US one.
    Active Characters: PSO2ob- Vinnie Vincent: Human LV10/1/1, PSP2- Rock Lee: LV104 Human, LV18 Hunter/Celoenus: LV15 Newman, LV5 Force.

Retired Characters: PSOBB- Count Dooku, HUMar. PSU:AotI- Zhao Yun, Human ForteFighter.

Quote Originally Posted by zeital View Post
    lol other auzzie wouldn't ya know, i'm getting mine on the US PSN, can't be botrthed waiting for australian release on thursday
    That's even if it comes out on AU PSN. I'm very skeptical. Anyway, I'm in the same boat.

All round Good Guy

Don't say that, it is coming to the south. IT IS!!
    Active Characters: PSO2ob- Vinnie Vincent: Human LV10/1/1, PSP2- Rock Lee: LV104 Human, LV18 Hunter/Celoenus: LV15 Newman, LV5 Force.

Retired Characters: PSOBB- Count Dooku, HUMar. PSU:AotI- Zhao Yun, Human ForteFighter.

PALGN has it listed as 15/10/10, EB doesn't have it in their system and we didn't get the demo. I'm not holding my breath. When PSO Ep 1 & 2 came out, SA only got one copy sent to each store selling it, with no backordering.

All round Good Guy

Well its true that we didn't get the demo over here, we didn't even get a demo of the 1st game. Trying to check the US PSN on me pc through Media Go, got a buggy connection atm.

All round Good Guy

Ok just checked, no psp2 in the pss right now.