Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Koiwai_Keiji View Post
    With a majority of the events and items released on pspo2 jp, it could be that they decided to just add it (missions and dlc weapons) into the data, I wouldn't know of course if that is the case. So...it would essentially repeat the tragic case of pspo1, everything in the game, reworked as drops and extra missions.
    I am taking a wild stab and guessing SEGA took the lazy way out again and repeated PSP1's ordeal.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

i think its way too early to speculate on this and you guys are all freakin out for nothing. its a known things we get everything slower than japan but im sure we will get it eventually. Disgaea 2 is a pretty cult type of game probably more so than this game, and it has an extensive collection of DLC. im sure sega will not pass up the chance to make more money off us that we will gladly shell out

Awww man. That is so shitty Why would they do that to us?

Something I find funny is they kept most of the items needed for the DLC shops. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarode View Post
    Something I find funny is they kept most of the items needed for the DLC shops. Weird.
    You use all of those in the built in trading missions.

Skilled Fighter

It only just came out the other day, and you want download content already? sheesh, give it a chance. I have both version now, so I aint too bothered anyway.

Stop complaining. You havn't even finished the Story Mode. DLC will likely come out within a month. Enjoy the freaking game. Thank you and goodnight.

All round Good Guy

I kinda predicted this happening(Please don't hate me.), though that could explain why the english psp2 is a smaller size. They probably would release some dlc in a few weeks, most likely new game updates, thats probably what we'll all be getting. Though how much would it cost us to buy weapon and clothing dlc? Not too much I hope.
    Active Characters: PSO2ob- Vinnie Vincent: Human LV10/1/1, PSP2- Rock Lee: LV104 Human, LV18 Hunter/Celoenus: LV15 Newman, LV5 Force.

Retired Characters: PSOBB- Count Dooku, HUMar. PSU:AotI- Zhao Yun, Human ForteFighter.

Skilled Fighter

Yeah the cost of the items in the Japanese version were pretty silly. There was some free items though.

The prices weren't too silly because a lot of people bought them. Myself included.

I still think it's a bit too early to say anything really. Game came out yesterday. So until I get something from the SoA staff themselves, I remain to be neutral on the subject.

It would be a shame if the DLC is not in there. I really did like the concepts of the DLC. It's because of those, that I bought the DLC. I was really firm at not buying any DLC first.

I highly doubt it, but I was thinking "what if they put it ingame?". Considering that when you buy said DLC, it doesn't show up on any collections or others can't see it unless they bought it too, make me feel that it wouldn't be the case.

Even if they don't I won't get into a raeg fit over it. Sad? A bit, Raeg? Nah. As nice as the clothing and wep DLC is, it's not like not having them makes the game any less fun. The servers are still here and free. All clothing and wep DLC do is add cosmestic points to your personal PSPo2 experience.

ANYWAYS, that's how I feel about it. DLC missions ON THE OTHER HAND....I'm pretty sure those will show up eventually. Since the items in there are already in the game, they are merely ways to bring them out.