Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Okay I did some math craft and I getcwhat you mean it impossible... But I don't get how I managed to get it to my current stats. So what should I do I'm at a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by skiay View Post
    Okay I did some math craft and I getcwhat you mean it impossible... But I don't get how I managed to get it to my current stats. So what should I do I'm at a loss.
    Nothing, just avoid joining other people's parties.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Quote Originally Posted by Polantaris View Post
    Don't blame CFW for people's inability to play fair and legit. The nature of people now-a-days is to cheat, or at least get ahead by any means necessary.

A select few people cheat (And the amount of people who are cheating compared to the amount that have CFW and don't is at least 1:100) and now magically CFW is EVIL and everyone with it is a cheater and must be stopped. Please, grow a brain.
    I never said this; however, this shit is ONLY possible thanks to CFW.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Quote Originally Posted by skiay View Post
    Personally I would make a new char, but if you have so many hours sunk into that character, you may not want to do that.
    You'd still have all your titles and the shared item vault so it's not a complete loss.

Or if you have a backup you could access that too.
    ”うーぅす, おはよー!
    あたしはミカ!
    今日も一日がんばっていこーね!"

No I don't have a backup. I never thought there would be a need to. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna View Post
    I never said this; however, this shit is ONLY possible thanks to CFW.
    http://www.amazon.com/PSP-Action-Rep.../dp/B0009HMN68
    nope

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsent View Post
    Perhaps you should read a bit more about the product posted. To quote from the page you posted:

Quote Originally Posted by J. Hunter
    Most Action Replay devices actually give you the ability to manipulate in-game conditions; offering unusual circumstances like infinite life, massive experience point rewards after battle, lots of money, item upgrades, etc. In such cases you can choose to start a game anew with the data manipulation or actually use the device to alter an already-existing game.

Not So With the PSP Action Replay!

This device is basically an overpriced way of putting someone else's data onto your PSP. With it, you can take "game saves" from Datel's website or directly from other players and upload them to your PSP's memory card, basically putting onto your PSP the ability to play someone else's game. In most cases, these game saves are already at the end of the game. Now it can be somewhat interesting to play through a game ignoring some of the more cumbersome mechanics of the game, but what is the point of taking someone else's data and skipping the game entirely?

Quote Originally Posted by Polantaris View Post
    Don't blame CFW for people's inability to play fair and legit. The nature of people now-a-days is to cheat, or at least get ahead by any means necessary.

A select few people cheat (And the amount of people who are cheating compared to the amount that have CFW and don't is at least 1:100) and now magically CFW is EVIL and everyone with it is a cheater and must be stopped. Please, grow a brain.
    99:100 CFW users are cheating. CFW is very evil.

I personally haven't had any problems in the few random parties I joined. Then again, I always avoided the ones with level 200 players. In fact, I normally choose parties with players around the same level as the character I'm playing as.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pso_crash View Post
    99:100 CFW users are cheating. CFW is very evil.
    I don't cheat. And I'm a CFW user. Does that make me any worse than you, just because I took a round-about way to getting the game? I still play it the long way. Hell, only chance I'll use my cheats is to de-level myself if someone tries to put me at 200 in an instant.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead