Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

50-Hit Charge Arms are typically more powerful and cheaper to acquire in the shotgun category when you need to hit 5 targets at a time in a room at a decently fast speed. They also don't need to be sphered, due to their naturally low ATP.

Spread Needles are used for crowd control and general dps. Not too mention is amazing when sphered completely in Dark and A.Beast. 30+ Hit makes the unreduced Seize vastly more effective. It's a fantastic weapon to run through Ruins or Caves with and just HHH every spawn with lol.

Paralysis wise, it's better to use S-Rank Arrest Needle, since it's unreduced Arrest (which Casts get a bonus to) and further x2 boosting with V502s confers amazing crowd control with Arrest.

Baranz Launchers have most shots beat in terms of lumbering, long-range damage when you need firepower to bring against stationary or low-evp targets. I use a sphered 0/0/100/100/50 Baranz Launcher on my RAcast. Completely destroys Kondi and Vol Opt with a passion not seen amongst mortals.

it's the fire rate that makes Spreads so great. granted their ATP sucks but if you can use shifta (I.E not a cast) this is more than made up for.