Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Heaven Striker Coat

Can this cell be added to a lvl 113 Naraka Mag only i,m not getting the option to use???

Just read that it can only be applyed to a Garuda mag so can anyone give me the easy guide to making a Garuda mag please???
    Last edited by Shotgun100; Oct 9, 2010 at 10:12 AM.

Use a Greenill/Bluefull/Pinkal/Redria/Whitill Hunter to feed and have the mag stats be such that POW > DEX > MIND at Lv50.

Quote Originally Posted by Splash View Post
    Use a Greenill/Bluefull/Pinkal/Redria/Whitill Hunter to feed and have the mag stats be such that POW > DEX > MIND at Lv50.

POW > DEX > MIND???

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun100 View Post
    POW > DEX > MIND???
    DEF aside, the three main things you need to focus on are POW, DEX, and MIND. POW > DEX > MIND means Power has the highest level, with DEX being second Highest, and MIND being lowest. Did they not teach you what the ">" symbol means in school or something?

A Garuda Mag can only evolve from Section B ID Hunters and forces. The Lv50 Formula for it is Dex > Pow > Mind, but if you evolve it at Lv50 it could only have 2 Photon Blasts(Farlla/Estlla/Leilla and Pilla) or those plus either Golla or Mylla & Youlla(Would need high Mind at Lv35 for this). So I recommend raising a fresh mag by a Section B Ranger First. Raise its Pow until it evolves into a Kalki at Lv10, then Raise its Dex until it evolves into a Mitra at Lv35, then raise its Pow until it evolves into a Madhu at Lv50. Now you'll have 3 Photon Blasts; Estlla, Pilla, and Mylla & Youlla. Trade the Madhu to a Section B Hunter or Force, and raise Dex until its higher than Pow. At every 5 to 10 Lv's a mag will evolve if its formula changes. So once its a Garuda use the Cell.

Are you playing a Cast Ranger?
    Last edited by paracelsus; Oct 10, 2010 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Questions

Quote Originally Posted by paracelsus View Post
    The Lv50 Formula for it is Dex > Pow > Mind
    Sorry, I think what this poster said was the right one. It's been a while since I last read a mag evolution chart.

So DEX > POW > MIND at Lv50. That is, have DEX be greater than POW and have POW be greater than MIND by Lv50.

A Garuda Mag can only evolve from Section B ID Hunters and forces. The Lv50 Formula for it is Dex > Pow > Mind, but if you evolve it at Lv50 it could only have 2 Photon Blasts(Farlla/Estlla/Leilla and Pilla) or those plus either Golla or Mylla & Youlla(Would need high Mind at Lv35 for this). So I recommend raising a fresh mag by a Section B Ranger First. Raise its Pow until it evolves into a Kalki at Lv10, then Raise its Dex until it evolves into a Mitra at Lv35, then raise its Pow until it evolves into a Madhu at Lv50. Now you'll have 3 Photon Blasts; Estlla, Pilla, and Mylla & Youlla. Trade the Madhu to a Section B Hunter or Force, and raise Dex until its higher than Pow. At every 5 to 10 Lv's a mag will evolve if its formula changes. So once its a Garuda use the Cell.

Are you playing a Cast Ranger?
    Is RAmar Skyly a section B & HUmar Whital section B?

You will have to look that up in the mag guides on the site, but IIRC, Whitill Hunter is indeed type B.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Skyly is a Section A, but Whitill is Section B. Do you want a Mag with 0 Mind, or one with some Mind?

Skyly is a Section A, but Whitill is Section B. Do you want a Mag with 0 Mind, or one with some Mind?

Its for my RAmar so some mind would be a +......
    Last edited by Shotgun100; Oct 17, 2010 at 03:56 PM.