Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

yea I think thats a good possibility. That would be really cool although much harder but then again you receive cooler SRANKS.

Go for it Sega

I noticed the second window from the first time I checked my status screen...

I never knew what it was for, but it would make sense episode II is Challenge 2.

barubary6 said they have stage 1 up... so, that means all they have to do is put a link to it in challenge mode, right?

I would think so. Maybe they will finish stages 2 and 3 first, then upload those 3 at the same time. I can't wait!

Update: All I can say now is that they ARE in the game, but they are hidden by ST. Dont ask how I know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-06-13 01:24 ]</font>

How do you know?

Any updates on this yet? I'd love a damn hard (but short) Episode 2 c-mode experience, that even if we died 20 times had a fantastic reward. As long as it was 30 mins or less and you sort of figured out how to beat it as you went, that would be awesome.

I have also thought this is on the way, however -

Consider the recent addition of ES attacks for S-Ranks to Gallon's Shop. This has made the previously indifferent S-Ranks uber-powerful, with the highest damage output in the game (Spirit / Berserk SWORD puts Tsumikiri J-Sword to shame).

Now imagine if you could get this attack on, for example, an S-Rank Needle. Even with the (likely) terrible ATA they will release it with, still Rangers (espec. with lvl 30 Shifta / Zalure) would be able to clear rooms unbeleivably fast.

The West Tower is released next week and from everything we hear it makes East Tower / Famitsu look like a picnic, so maybe the West Tower will need uber-S-Ranks from Ep.II Challenge to beat it properly.

Daydreaming is fun anyway...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jazhara on 2003-06-19 04:11 ]</font>

I presume once ep2 c-mode is on the line, you won't be able to play it offline? I love playing offline ep1 cmode with my mates...we ca't get past C1, but hey! its fun!

Well, ffline mode you dont even get S-Ranks, and well i doubt tat they will make a download able set of cmode epII levels for all to play offline. If its not already there, it probably wont be there. And I hope that in epII cmode you can get a S-Rank Photon Launcher. The Cabbage Launcher!!!

there are offline sranks