Page 144 of 391 FirstFirst ... 4494134141142143144145146147154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 3902

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    "Three massive planets to explore!"? Lol....

Also, what's with some of those PA's? They look pretty cool. I woulda liked to use them...
    Several PAs never made it to the final version, check that user's channel and you'll see "accidental leaks" videos of the alpha/pre-beta PSU and it shows even more stuff that never made it into the final game, along with multiple animation changes for sabers, swords, handguns, double sabers, etc. Do note that several humanoid NPCs still use them though, you'll recognize several of those animations due to that, specially the saber animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    PSN, probably.
    i am talkin about importing the game from japan to the uk , it wont be on EU psn ,

i just imported rapala pro bass fishing from usa

Quote Originally Posted by ethan110 View Post
    i am talkin about importing the game from japan to the uk , it wont be on EU psn ,
    So use the Japanese PSN. Or see Izuna's post a few posts back.

On a different note, the official site was updated with the fourth episode of the Infinity Radio podcast and the official blog was updated with news of the end of the second Item Design Contest. You can see the winning weapons here and the winning parts/clothes here. All of these items will be making their way in to PSP2i in some way or another. The NicoNico PSP2i item contest is still going on though. You have until the 30th to enter if you'd like to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    So use the Japanese PSN. Or see Izuna's post a few posts back.

thanks i missed that post

how would i get a asia psn card? once i buy it will stop me from useing my EU stuff , i need the UMD me thinks

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna View Post
    YesAsia

YesAsis > PlayAsia for one HUGE reason; you don't pay Import Tax.

Unlike PayAsia, YesAsia doesn't write their company name on the box, so Customs know EXACTLY what it is and EXACTLY where it comes from.
    playasia wont send it two the uk , it looks like yesasia does woooooooooooooo psp2i here i come feb

playasia wont send it two the uk , it looks like yesasia does woooooooooooooo psp2i here i come feb
    While your at it, check out YesStyle for all your Korean fashion needs. Seriously, they ship clothes with your games.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

playasia wont send it two the uk
    Since the October 5th, Play-Asia dispatch again the PS3 & PSP games to Europe.

how would i get a asia psn card?
    take care ! PSN cards are "region locked": if you want adds money into a JP PSN vallet, you MUST buy JP PSN card/ticket : KR or HK cards can't be used on a JP account.

once i buy it will stop me from useing my EU stuff , i need the UMD me thinks
    You're right: if you buy a game on the JP PSN, you'll have to activate your console with the JP account, which will revoke your EU stuff DRM (and then turn it unusable).

But you seem to forget one thing, if you plan to play to the Internet Multi Mode: you'll have to register your game, and this can only be done on a JP PSN account. Moreover, the DLC which will be available on the PSN will require the utilisation of a JP PSN account, with which your PlayStation Portable shall be activated...

I can truely say I hate almost all of the design contest entries, definitely all of the clothing. Nothing I'd wear, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Astra View Post
    I can truely say I hate almost all of the design contest entries, definitely all of the clothing. Nothing I'd wear, that's for sure.
    Aww, no way. I actually really liked all of the new designs, especially that suit with the line shield floating around you like a planet's ring
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

Box kitty didn't make it into the finals. This displeases me.

Aww, no way. I actually really liked all of the new designs, especially that suit with the line shield floating around you like a planet's ring
    It looks cool, I wish it was in more color though so I could get a better idea of what it will look like in game.
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus thats moving very fast!
    Japanese body pillows - Why not go the next mile and buy a blow up doll?
    Old people, they may look friendly but can you really trust them?
    Light-Blessed Crusader's Divine Rainbow Hand of Just Righteousness
    http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-bear.cfm

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    the official blog was updated with news of the end of the second Item Design Contest. You can see the winning weapons here and the winning parts/clothes here. All of these items will be making their way in to PSP2i in some way or another.
    Cool, I like all the winners (for the most part). The only outfit I don't agree with is the female CAST outfit that makes the character look like a giant artichoke.

...and I'm glad the Juggernaut knuckles made it. Those things are sick.