Default did these item make psp2

did these items make into psp2 from the Japanese psp2? if so how do you get them or find them.

items i am looking for:
    Lanseal Military Academy Uniform
    Valkyria Shield and Valkyria Lance
    Gallian
    Lancaar
    Miku VN02 Protector
    Viju Skyline
    B-84
    Disciplinary Committee Executor
    Winning Apple
    Bamboo Blade (sword)
    Bamboo Blades (twin sabers)
    Chou Hi
    Kotetsu
    Gran Orca
    Bujin Nishiki
    Ouka fuubi
    Azure Dragon Sword Zantetsu
    Eisen Ritter
    Rosen Ritter
    Kunai
    Twin Kunai

most of these seem only at playstation store online in japan. why can't playstation store in America do the same thing here.

most of the Japanese DLC is integrated in somehow. look here for more info

I r i s - 13X -VaDewearl (3X)

JP store items aren't available on the English version at all.

Chou Hi
    Kotetsu
    Gran Orca

These 3 aren't JP store items and are available though.

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

As to if we'll actually get PSN DLC... well...

That's up to Sonic Team. It's unlikely at present though.

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

Chou Hi
    Kotetsu
    Gran Orca

Are easily avilable if you use the JP DLC. Gran Orca is also dropped by an enemy but I forget which monster dropped one for me >_<. I think it was from a rappy polec but it was a neudaiz mission.

Twin Kunai can be found in white beast S end boss boxes. I got a neautral one from there. Both as a vanguard.
    Life's way more fun to laugh with the sinners then it is to cry with the saints.

My phantasy Star Universe, (pc/ps2 servers RIP lol)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJedXpA4d8

Quote Originally Posted by Sio View Post

Twin Kunai can be found in white beast S end boss boxes. I got a neautral one from there. Both as a vanguard.
    That's kamui, not kunai.

Why can't sega come with a patch to make the downloading possible . why do we get less content than japan. we the fan would like to get the same stuff. Sega gives some much time giving content updates to Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus on x_box 360 online , why can't they give phantasy star portable 2 some content updates too. sega and the playstation store could find a way to give us the Japanese stuff to. i guess we will have to wait till phantasy star 2 infinity comes out, which could be a while because the game will come in japan in 02/24/11. that means we will not see it till the end of next year or 2012. I feel that Sega is giving phantasy star portable 2 fans a raw deal (just like Sega giving playstation 2 players who Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus pffline a raw deal. doubt they plan to Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus episode 3 for offline because it will not bring in money. i sent a email to customer support and was told that were more focus on the onlime. to me that ment sega does not care about offliner because you do not bring in money. if Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus episode 3 came out for ps2 i would by it)
    Last edited by muse2005; Oct 21, 2010 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by muse2005 View Post
    Why can't sega come with a patch to make the downloading possible . why do we get less content than japan. we the fan would like to get the same stuff. Sega gives some much time giving content updates to Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus on x_box 360 online , why can't they give phantasy star portable 2 some content updates too. sega and the playstation store could find a way to give us the Japanese stuff to. i guess we will have to wait till phantasy star 2 infinity comes out, which could be a while because the game will come in japan in 02/24/11. that means we will not see it till the end of next year or 2012. I feel that Sega is giving phantasy star portable 2 fans a raw deal (just like the giving playstation 2 players who are offline can't play Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus episode 3 a raw deal. doubt they plan to Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus episode 3 for offline because it will not bring in money. if Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus episode 3 came out for ps2 i would by it)
    We've heard this spiel many times before, but Sega doesn't listen, so don't waste your breath. As for the highlighted part of the quote above: I lol'd.