Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

I popped onto a B-rank thinking "Oh the 5 level difference won't be too hard.". Wrong. So wrong. Especially when I was wearing armor with a high darkness percentage I was horribly wrong. Do missions that are close to your current level and run with that. Hopefully you'll get some good gear to hit those hard ones. BTW, Nuediaz open missions hate everyone. No exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakorn View Post
    I'm currently a level 87, however I decide to go with an offline team, I hit the monster once and rush to a 'Safe Spot' (or in other words, go to a place that is safe) and allow the team to kill the monsters, this means I'm still getting XP either way but not as much I would expect to get if I was the one who killed the monster - This is handy especially if you want fast XP or very good weapons, etc.
    I have been using that tactic heavily myself. Finding a mobs "poofing" spot and standing behind it chaining ranged weapons. I have to admit it is effective and I've now passed a few S missions that way. I would rather not use this method though. Especially since it's (imo) a grey area between skill and exploit.
    Last edited by Fcseven; Oct 18, 2010 at 02:19 AM. Reason: oops spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Fcseven View Post
    I have been using that tactic heavily myself. Finding a mobs "poofing" spot and standing behind it chaining ranged weapons. I have to admit it is effective and I've now passed a few S missions that way. I would rather not use this method though. Especially since it's (imo) a grey area between skill and exploit.
    It's kinda cheap, admittedly, but I don't think anyone can say the usual way Vanguards fight is any less. :P

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

Ban blue McNuggets Save Rappies PinkyMonkey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    It's kinda cheap, admittedly, but I don't think anyone can say the usual way Vanguards fight is any less. :P
    haha you just made my night!

Curious they use mob tethering in this game. Back during my raiding days in EQ it was a dev creation that screamed lazy design and was heavily despised in my guild.

Bronx, NY A.K.A New York Tiddie (in my Opinion) Get ya suckle on

Quote Originally Posted by Fcseven View Post
    Curious they use mob tethering in this game. Back during my raiding days in EQ it was a dev creation that screamed lazy design and was heavily despised in my guild.
    yea it gets annoying

btw ya SIGNATURE = A-R-S-E-H-O-L-E

The REAL "Vickie"= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydppSyz9RKU
    Psu/Vickie, PSO2/Vickie TheRobot ship 2/ block 20, Proud member of "Team Crimson"