Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

G-g-g-ghosts !!!

No but really, that sounds like a hardware problem that you can't fix with duct tape. Time for a new PSP
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

There's no way for us to fix that problem, as we don't know the situation inside the PSP... Best is to look for forums/sites with similar problems with the system and try to find out more about it there... otherwise, you simply have to buy a new one...
    Now we all wait for the Rappy Deity of Vengeance that granted its followers eternal life to punish all humans...

Quote Originally Posted by Blizz3112 View Post
    There's no way for us to fix that problem, as we don't know the situation inside the PSP... Best is to look for forums/sites with similar problems with the system and try to find out more about it there... otherwise, you simply have to buy a new one...
    Buying a new one is simply not an option. every dollar i make goes towards bills and child fund. lol. I'm thinking a new wifi board might fix it though, still thats around 20$... =/

Quote Originally Posted by Khabarakh View Post
    Buying a new one is simply not an option. every dollar i make goes towards bills and child fund. lol. I'm thinking a new wifi board might fix it though, still thats around 20$... =/
    Then I hope that will fix it...
    Now we all wait for the Rappy Deity of Vengeance that granted its followers eternal life to punish all humans...

hm.. cant help. but i found this very related pic for you op

Sorry I can't help exactly, but maybe something is loose on the inside that's connecting the switch to the main part of the PSP?

I've recently been screwed over by my PSP 2000 now randomly asking "GO BACK TO HOME?" Yes/No throughout gameplay without me hitting the home button, and also the UMD not reading half the time. I think Gamestop sold me a lemon.

Hope you can fix the problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Khabarakh View Post
    Any fix for this? I'm online, and I can set the psp down, and randomly it will say "wifi switch is turned off. Returning to title" or something like that. I don't even need to touch the psp and it happens some times. But its very upsetting when it happens online when ive been playing in a good party for 15 minutes and it does it at the boss.

There must be a fix to prevent it from physically being turned off, even it you move the switch to off position... Seems like there would be a program that forces to wifi to stay on no matter what?

I use OFW but I cannot afford a new psp, and I don't want to use CFW because of all the problems it causes with psp2... =/ im prolly sol
    I had this same problem on day one of PSP2 launch. I quickly applied super glue to fix it to the On position. No problems have been reported since.

Seems to be a fairly common problem. Used to be if I bumped it, it would turn off; I opened it up and super-glued the sucker in place, like niteshadow. Problem gone. XD
    Characters:
    PsP2: Farrence (RAcaseal) lvl 79
    PsP2: Phalanx (VAbeaseal) lvl 25
    (Pics in Album if interested.)

Everybody wants to be a Cast, because a Cast's the only Cast, who knows where it's at.

Quote Originally Posted by FarenKar View Post
    Seems to be a fairly common problem. Used to be if I bumped it, it would turn off; I opened it up and super-glued the sucker in place, like niteshadow. Problem gone. XD
    Haha really! Maybe I'll try that then.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayorei View Post
    Sorry I can't help exactly, but maybe something is loose on the inside that's connecting the switch to the main part of the PSP?

I've recently been screwed over by my PSP 2000 now randomly asking "GO BACK TO HOME?" Yes/No throughout gameplay without me hitting the home button, and also the UMD not reading half the time. I think Gamestop sold me a lemon.

Hope you can fix the problem!
    I have the same problems with my umd - every once in a while it will stay on a loading screen forever. opening and closing the drive sometimes fixes it, other times you just have to reset -_-