Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PSU JP Friend-Meet

Hello, I am Meyfei, I usually lurk beneath the depths of dead posts, lost minds, and corrupted sanities. Lately however I've been popping around in many more places and figure its bout time I started doing my part for the community. Although I believe it'll be just small bits of things:

Bringing the community together and opening a much better experience to the way we play.

the event idea;
    A few people i've met said some JP players will report anyone who speaks english, why? beats me. Although as seemingly ignorant as it is, it is their turf, and I know what it's like being invaded by people who ignored the language barrier(Tibia) it gets irritating, but lets avoid that topic.
    Anyways, since many of us cant tell who's going to report a "Hello!" and who's going to reply "Hey!". I would like to setup a meeting for many of the JP-PSU players to get together and exchange cards, and maybe do some runs together.

6PM PST Saturday November 13th
    9PM EST Saturday November 13th Each time is the same, just in the timezones area for convenience
    10PM AST Saturday November 13th

Location will be Universe 5 Lobby will be Waterfall, since there is a GBR we can have a little fun to enjoy it while meeting others, hows that?
    Last edited by Meyfei; Nov 12, 2010 at 05:52 PM.

I'll go, I want to meet others as well.

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

awww man D: my 2 problems are

1: The school's internet here is incredibly slow, I can't even download the updates to even start the game!

2: When I am home(which is rare) I can't seem to find anyone English to play with and its hard to find a JP party especially since im afraid to talk lol

I hope maybe during december, or the week of thanksgiving we can do this again so I can get some cards
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

oh, sounds nice, last meeting event is a time ago, and the beach event also, i would participate for sure. a english community is nice, to make the game even better

Sure thing
    i'll try getting this done once a month, so no one gets left out
    Last edited by Meyfei; Nov 12, 2010 at 05:52 PM.

I'll attend.

There has been a lot less importers online as of late though... So hopefully some show up!

Yes ill be there as well me needs sum cards lol
    Check out my channel:XbikXBd
    X360/JP
    Bd 180 Beast/ グリード Beast 180
    BD 180 Cast/Elie Neuman 108
    Elie 180 Neuman/ランファン Human
    Escalus 180 Human/Aigis Cast 111

i mainly play on U4 and only seen like 2 people ever speak english besides me and my 2 friends. i hope everyone isn't level 180 x_x

I'm there but I will probably be AFK. Going shopping. All your cards are belong to me!

I signed up earlier to check out the free stuff. I dunno if I can trade cards or not, but try spamming me with them anyway. I'm semi-afking at the waterfall.
    Leah Dorus 2007-2008 | Team EX-PSUPC
    "Why did I ever pay for this stupid shit?"