Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: out of control

The man with the deadly cross

i've had online capabilities for about 24 hrs. now and i've seen more hunters with either devil wings or angel wings and black kind bars than i have rare items. wtf?

double post *heres locked coming*

The man with the deadly cross

sry about that. i wanted to edit it after i had posted and it just re posted it.

The dupe bug is to blame. It allows people to duplicate the same item. People then trade that item, and then people dupe that item. It's pretty much like this: people get an item, make 2 of it, and then trade 1 away. It's pretty awful, but a good chunk of the PSO population uses dupes. Sucks.

its mostly those who cant play anyway, so avoid them or watch them walking into their own death ^_^;

it's almost impossible to avoid joining a game w/o someone having a devil/angel wings or bkb. you can't help it.here's an idea kids-play legit!!!!

first off: i only came here because i noticed something, secondly: i can relate to the whole being left behind in the SPECIAL stuff aspect of the online game, and third: how ya doin' Mr. Wolfwood? (note my sn)
    -Milly

Freezer

This is one "good" part to being online, you always play legit you got no other chooice.

Offline you cannot dupe you cannot recive hacked items and as i see it, im 100% legit anda **** proud of it.

I have all of those, but I don't use them. Why? Because they're duped and everyone has one. You wouldn't believe how many people have asked me what kind of mag I have, even though it's not a special one. Hehe, I just have a Marica (imho they're the cutest mags in the whole game) and a legit double cannon.

I've never understood people that will use duped stuff. Sure, I own tons of it, but it's for trading purposes only.

If anyone ever wants to play with a legitly powerful character, look mine up sometime.

On 2003-06-13 17:30, Iceiol wrote:
    This is one "good" part to being online, you always play legit you got no other chooice.

Offline you cannot dupe you cannot recive hacked items and as i see it, im 100% legit anda **** proud of it.
    Uhhhhhhh where have you been? LOL. You can easily dupe both offline and online.