Page 41 of 337 FirstFirst ... 31383940414243445191141 ... LastLast

are there new room decorations/Jukebox discs in Infinity?

EDIT2: someone has already complained about sound effects, what about music? does it suck real bad compared to PSP2?
    Last edited by Dark_Ansem; Jan 23, 2011 at 07:29 PM.

Actually, I have a question/request.

I know that in the demo, you can trade infinity missions. I am looking for an Infinity mission that drops a rare sword that I have been trying to get.

In the name of the mission, the first two kanji letters have to be 繚乱, and in the description, there has to be the 3 kanji 人型系 (which basically means human enemies). These missions have the ローグ (aka rogue, which are the Rogue enemies usually found on Moatoob) in them, and they drop the sword I am looking for.

If anyone has a mission with 繚乱 in the title and 人型系 in the description and would like to maybe share with me, I would be eternally grateful
    My name is Josafina in PSp2i and I am a Female CAST Braver. Let me know if you have some, and I would be happy to meet with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem View Post
    EDIT2: someone has already complained about sound effects, what about music? does it suck real bad compared to PSP2?
    The reason for the sound effects is because of limited memory space, they didn't want to make the demo bigger than it already is. The music is fine, and in the retail version of PSP2i, the sound issues will be resolved.
    Last edited by Mike; Jan 24, 2011 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Josafina View Post
    The music is fine, and in the retail version of PSP2i, the sound issues will be resolved.
    Resolved? No. Less compressed? Yes.

As someone who loved forces in PSO and PSZ, not so much PSU/PSP2. Based on the demo is it actually feasible to stick to techs only now? Never liked how techs were slow and weak without using a chain finisher, and bad over all for building chains. Kinda iffy on creating a force and spending the time to get high level techs if it's not much different from PSP2 since I don't enjoy using melee or guns much while playing as a force.

If you play newman in particular, I believe it's quite possible to rely solely on techs. PP regen is fast enough, and the base damage formulas are adjusted such that you can score immense damage with specific high multiplier techs. Even without chains, most techs deal decent damage now.

And of course, there's always Sa Zonde spam. ^_^

Hmmm interesting. Techs are a bit faster now too correct? Suppose I'll go farm some high level techs then and create a force to use in online~ Ty for the info. Been undecided between Newman force or dewman braver/vanguard. My main is a beast hunter so I'd prolly enjoy force better in the new system.

What the heck does the new diga spell do btw? I tried it out on my hunter and it didn't seem to do anything.
    Last edited by BioWarrior; Jan 24, 2011 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BioWarrior View Post
    As someone who loved forces in PSO and PSZ, not so much PSU/PSP2. Based on the demo is it actually feasible to stick to techs only now? Never liked how techs were slow and weak without using a chain finisher, and bad over all for building chains. Kinda iffy on creating a force and spending the time to get high level techs if it's not much different from PSP2 since I don't enjoy using melee or guns much while playing as a force.
    Techs are now:

the fastest chainers (foverse, sabarta)
    the highest unchained damage in the game (1500 gi techs, 600 foverse, 400 sabarta @200, none of those are using elemental weaknesses)
    cast instantly even with a rod (need to stack speed boosts for gitechs though, but the only good abilities are speed boost and advance now anyways with pp boost and burst bomber so shit)
    near infinite pp unless you decide you would rather roll instead of walk

Cut it in half for tech resistant mobs and you'll have the equivalent of gun damage!

And if you need techs or any disc really, just get some custom friend chars made, at 200 all my discs from friend chars are 28-30, and those chars can only give you the techs they have equipped...

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    At 200 all my discs from friend chars are 28-30, and those chars can only give you the techs they have equipped...
    lolwtf rly? Wow... Way to easy to get the exact PA's you need.
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

Quote Originally Posted by BioWarrior View Post
    What the heck does the new diga spell do btw? I tried it out on my hunter and it didn't seem to do anything.
    Diverse will absorb pp from surrounding enemies. Not really much use really. Of the new spells, I think sazonde is the best, followed by foverse and then sabarta. Nagrants is outclassed by sazonde and I haven't tried samegid yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    Diverse will absorb pp from surrounding enemies. Not really much use really. Of the new spells, I think sazonde is the best, followed by foverse and then sabarta. Nagrants is outclassed by sazonde and I haven't tried samegid yet.
    Samegid atleast on low levels has a laughable small hitbox.