Page 48 of 337 FirstFirst ... 38454647484950515898148 ... LastLast

Its fun if you're not dealing with Dus Skadd spammers, but you can seperate the blind skilless ones from the ones who can't win any other way. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Fayorei View Post
    Hey all, I've a question of the Infinity demo. With the limits of the missions that can be run, what would be the best way to level with this? It's been a ton of fun so far though- I just completed Chapter 2 of Episode 1 and am going to start Episode 2 tonight!
    Infinity Missions. Especially the ones with the EXP boost. And for Type points, just do Fiery Onslaught.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    Infinity Missions. Especially the ones with the EXP boost. And for Type points, just do Fiery Onslaught.
    Thanks. The guide you made is what finally encouraged me to make a hunter. Very helpful once again!
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal

Quote Originally Posted by Drawers View Post
    Its fun if you're not dealing with Dus Skadd spammers, but you can seperate the blind skilless ones from the ones who can't win any other way. :/
    In all honesty, I was a dus skadd spammer in psp2... *cough*
    BUT.. I wasn't one of the ones who couldn't win another way, or just blindly spammed it.. it just happened to be the fastest way, lol. I won with all of the other classes/weapons too.... except vanguard...

Do you know if they fixed the horrible imballance in batle mode?
    Arguing with people online is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Psp2: Demon. lvl 140. Male Beast, Hunter level 24.

Thanks. The guide you made is what finally encouraged me to make a hunter. Very helpful once again!
    Thank you. I do what I can.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

What's the trick of the Vanguard/Braver class?
    Since they buffed forces and rangers would the Vanguard still be very strong? (High dodge rates and what not)

To expand my question, what would be the best way to go about combining Infinity missions? I've started to complete them and collect mission codes, but none yet I believe with exp boost. I'm going to keep collecting, but I'm just wondering if I'm not supposed to find exp boost missions this early or I have terrible luck.
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:

To expand my question, what would be the best way to go about combining Infinity missions? I've started to complete them and collect mission codes, but none yet I believe with exp boost. I'm going to keep collecting, but I'm just wondering if I'm not supposed to find exp boost missions this early or I have terrible luck.
    Get the effect you want, combine it to a mission with no effect so you have two missions with the desired effect. Combine those. Run them again and combine them again. Run the combined runs and synth those together to hopefully get to the 3rd tier of effect, not 100%...

Now go here: http://wog.main.jp/psp2i-wiki/index....83%A7%E3%83%B3

Find some stuff you would be interested in hunting and look for mission discs with those features and then add those boosts to it, ideally you want it to be a 3 block mission not 2. Base mission = area carryover, Plus mission = boss carryover, not sure how the enemies carryover exactly (maybe slot 1 of base = 1 and slot 1 of plus = 2), the slot 1 enemies appear more frequently. Reload if you don't like the result. Higher mission code level = better drop rates, code level for me has gone up more consistently when combining equal level codes, though that stopped at 24...

If you can get online I have a billion xp 1.5 that I can send you if you want. Though they're almost all crab boss and some form of seed/stateria lol.
    Last edited by Ceresa; Jan 28, 2011 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Get the effect you want, combine it to a mission with no effect so you have two missions with the desired effect. Combine those. Run them again and combine them again. Run the combined runs and synth those together to hopefully get to the 3rd tier of effect, not 100%...

Now go here: http://wog.main.jp/psp2i-wiki/index....83%A7%E3%83%B3

Find some stuff you would be interested in hunting and look for mission discs with those features and then add those boosts to it, ideally you want it to be a 3 block mission not 2. Base mission = area carryover, Plus mission = boss carryover, not sure how the enemies carryover exactly (maybe slot 1 of base = 1 and slot 1 of plus = 2), the slot 1 enemies appear more frequently. Reload if you don't like the result. Higher mission code level = better drop rates, code level for me has gone up more consistently when combining equal level codes, though that stopped at 24...

If you can get online I have a billion xp 1.5 that I can send you if you want. Though they're almost all crab boss and some form of seed/stateria lol.
    Thank you SO much. I think the fact I haven't put a lot of time into this series since PSO shows very badly. :P

I so far have about 3 25% drop rate increase missions.:P

I should be able to get online sometime. Just let me know whatever times work for you. I'm running to the store right now though to pick up some awesome chili ingredients.
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:

anyone played around with slicers in the demo? How are they doing?
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2
    ID: MrSmiley
    Character: Lavis, HuMarl